Cyber-planet.in - 32/64 GB RAM, Regular/Encoding/Admin from €3/ month (FR,NL,CA)

Kai Hiwatari

Corporate Membership

Currently available plans
Basic Plans
Small rdp, can be used for small tasks. uploading downloading, rar, unrar, etc Just keep the resources usage to minimum
Gz9mXrk.png

Regular Plans
Small RDP, but with more HDD space and resources usage is allowed a bit more than small. NO ENCODING allowed

WTuhVsK.png

Encoding
Encoding RDP. resource usage is allowed at a reasonable phase. Dont use 24/7

bRZHC4B.png

ADMIN
Basically Encoding RDP, but with ADMIN powers. ADMIN powers is to install your software and to run those apps that require ADMIN power. Strictly no interference in other clients business.
kaALr6C.png

Z4laYBf.png

9PFOBP1.png

VPS Plans
9d9FYmQ.png
cZJtbvM.png

Need a DEMO account?
For DEMO accounts Contact us via any of the methods listed at the bottom.

I don’t want to place many speed images as they will vary according to locations and server load.
But a simple image will give you an idea:)
Xxx5dam.png

All our RDP’s come with all the essential software’s like
Browsers (Firefox, Chrome)
Compression software’s
Torrent clients (UTorrent, Bittorrent)
FileZilla, IDM, Mipony, Jdownloader etc.
If you ever need any more software's to be installed to the server please open a ticket and we will get them installed as long as they don’t contradict to our Terms.

Support Proof

Last month (February )

0vXFN5h.png

This month (March Till 15th)
PI1rKqW.png
6WoK51g.png

Order Link: Shopping Cart - Cyber Planet

Why Us?
Powerful and Secure Servers
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
24/7 Dedicated Support
Unmetered Bandwidth
Instant Setup*
No Overselling
and much more!

Our Goal
To provide best available service to our clients, by means of best support, offering cheapest prices for the RDP slots and with the best servers available in the market.
Our Guarantee
24 hour Money Back Guarantee*
Anytime refund in the form of Credits*

How to reach us
Support Centre
Skype (Kaiatcyberplanet)
Gmail (kaicyberplanet@gmail.com)
Facebook
Twitter
Google+

Setup Time
Usually within 10 Minutes
Max 8 hours. If not Full refund of the amount paid as credits and the slot ordered will be given free of cost for one month(30 Days).
*Unless otherwise specified.

Payments Accepted
PayPal
Payza
Webmoney
Bank Transfer (Open Ticket)
Perfect Money
Payumoney
Skrill (Open ticket)

Currently only PayPal is getting tracked back automatically to our website. For all other payment gateways you will Have to notify us via ticket or Skype, after payment.

Referral System
We have a referral system active; you get 10% of the RDP purchased by your referral. Amounts added as credits to your account.

Last edited:
576 comments
I don't get it, if you don't have any NL servers why do you put it in your thread title? FR/CA/NL ?

Also, I went to your site, for CA you have 0 stock.

In conclusion no NL, no CA just FR.

Hello dragos22
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
Please note that we have already said in the thread that we only sell the small ones now. And the rest of them will be available in the upcoming days.
I have removed the NL and CA from the thread title as it was sending a wrong idea.
Although they will be available in the coming few days.

I am not sure what are you asking for, but if you want to host streaming files then its not allowed, you can download and store them for your own use.

http://i.imgur.com/EyLhjOs.png[img]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EyLhjOs.png

New servers and plans from Cyber-Planet
2 new encoding plans, suitable for all clients.
One small encoding server and one big encoding server
2 x Quad-Core Xeon E5620, 32 GB DDR3 ,1 gbps full duplex, 200 GB HDD (NL) for € 20
Xeon E3 1245v2 ,32 GB ,1 gbps port, 150 GB HDD (FR) for € 10
But like we said its unbeatable offers on Monday, we give you flat 50% off on these servers J
Simply use the code “wjunction50”
They get delivered by 21[SUP]st[/SUP] (most likely 20[SUP]th[/SUP], but keeping one more day for contingencies.)
So here is another super duper deal for you , preorder the server now and you get all the above deals + double the space in the server ,i.e. 400GB in the NL server and get 300 GB in the FR server.
Not satisfied L
Here is one more deal for you all pre orders get a free slot of $ 5.99 free of cost for 15 days J
And your service starts only from the date on which the LOGIN details gets delivered to you.

Last edited:
Forgot to add the new server proof, the 2 preorder servers got sold out really fast.
Thanks for the support members.
Some clients were facing some problems while registrations, and we have fixed it now. Please report to us if you find a bug.
Due to the overwhelming respose received for the last preorder, we are planning to go one more round on the preorder. :)
Same offers everything same. Place your orders fast, before this one also goes sold out.
The NL server
r5_P87_Pc.png

The FR server
c8urm9_K.png

Also if you need DEMO accounts for these servers , please contact us via SKYPE. DEMO accounts are temporarily given only via SKYPE.

For some reason i am unable to edit the first post :(
So i am adding it here.
The new NL server get s delivered on 24th, the New FR servers is alrady ready :), but we are letting you preorder on that also.

You wont find any other provider with this much lowest price :)

2 x Quad-Core Xeon E5620, 32 GB DDR3 ,1 gbps full duplex, 400 GB HDD (NL) for € 10 (After discount)
Xeon E3 1245v2 ,32 GB ,1 gbps port, 300 GB HDD (FR) for € 5 (After Discount)

And together with that you receive a small RDP server of cost $5.99 FREE

Last edited:
Hi, can you please tell us how many users will you have on your NL server? Thank you.
The NL server will be having 10 users max

Good RDP Service
Thanks for the support and review

great service

Thanks for the support and review

The excellence level of their support is so high that I have no words to describe.
Brilliant.Fast.Affordable.Quality.
Sure shot winner!
Recommended!!!!

Thanks for the support nad review

NL 200GB(400GB) 7 Slots avaliable
FR 150 GB(300GB) 5 Slots avaliable

ALso we will be opening a new ADMIN plan today evening
Intel Xeon E3 1225v2, 32 GB RAM, 3.2 4/4, 100GB space 10 Euro per slot

Strict rules apply to ADMIN plans
No user addinng, no uninstalling of softwares except the ones you installed for personal use,
no peeking into others folders, do not interfere in other users matters, Do not logg off other users.
I cant list all do nots here :), just keep in mind that ADMIN powere is to install your softwares and run them
Do not abuse the ADMIN power
No resource hogging softwares allowed on the ADMIN server (Traffic building, hacking, mining etc)
Although you can use it for encoding

NOTE: 50% off will not work on this plan

Last edited:
Back