CrypticVPS and WebDen both now under StableLayer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyFlys

Banned
Banned
Hello,

I would like to announce that StableLayer.eu has merged with WebDen as well as CrypticVPS. I will now be in charge for both of these companies and will be doing my best with my team of professional's to make everything as smooth as possible. I know as far as with CrypticVPS you guys have had some problems and as far as any client who has left if you return I`ll personally give you a month free of hosting + a upgrade to the next level for free. As far as WebDen I am glad to take it over for Dlow and he will be helping me to make everything run properly.

This is a new age for both of these sites, I`ll be upgrading all plans for CrypticVPS + WebDen soon as well as a lot of other good goodies for the customers! You deserve the best and as StableLayer as your new Owner we will do our best to make you happy.

Feel free to email me directly cstrong@stablelayer.eu or PM me if you have any questions/concerns.

**You can still order from WebDen.org and CrypticVPS.com**** We will just own them now.

87 comments
Confirmed and good luck my friend. ;) Any support for CrypticVPS, please submit a ticket to CrypticVPS directly. No more MSN.

Good luck once again.

This is confirmed, I will be assisting SyFlys with Sales & Technical support,

I my self have been very busy with work / college / twins & wife of course this would be the largest reason for the decisions made tonight.

How ever we guarantee everyone that big things are coming soon.

I just took it over a few minutes ago. Please PM me and I`ll get my team on it immediately. We take downtime very serious and no customer will have any further under us.

@Knight - All sites will remain up. You can still order from Webden.org and CrypticVPS.com They will just be under my control now.

Thanks tippie. I do have my hands full with 2 companies purchased here. I`ll hopefully get it all sorted out soon and get rolling with bigger things in the future.

I knew this was coming when u contacted DLow couple of hours ago!!

Well done, nice move and this would look awesome and I hope the service and support will remain gud and to be improved alot! I will all gud luck to teh owners and SysFlys :)

Take overs can be a rather big pain to deal with, espcialy if you cannot handle the move of clients etc right. I didn't expect Dlow to move into somewhere else though! Good luck! (:

@ storming

i know it was a last minute descision, As i talked with Chris / stable layer

Ive been very short on time, Things arnt getting done that should be aio it is best for the company.

Aside of working 40 hours + a week, College, twins, wife its a lot to deal with.

How ever instead of closing webden down and leaving every client up shit creek basically.

Well yeah.

Indeed they can. I have already started doing so. I`ll make sure everything goes pretty smooth. All clients just watch your email for updates :)

the offer from SyFlys is really good & I think he can manage to solve all the problems & gives gr8 service to customers

bit suprised here! i hope i finally end up with a STABLE provider. been a client basicly to all providers here lol :D anyhow, will webden US servers remain or new downtimes are coming? thistime I expect very early notifications. days befor not hours.

bit dissapointed with all that trouble with every f.. host. Though ive been happy with webden lately, i hope it wont change.

Nothing that I wouldn't expect from WJunction hosters. Merging, closing, selling.. Because they have no time? Well frankly, why in the hell did you started selling hosting if you won't have time for it? Would you do the same if you had your own little shop? Just because you had no time for it you'd let all customers down, great job.

I can't say anything against that StableLayer because I never heard about it. But if it shows up like those WebDen and CrypticVPS, it will be shame.

Nothing that I wouldn't expect from WJunction hosters. Merging, closing, selling.. Because they have no time? Well frankly, why in the hell did you started selling hosting if you won't have time for it? Would you do the same if you had your own little shop? Just because you had no time for it you'd let all customers down, great job.

I can't say anything against that StableLayer because I never heard about it. But if it shows up like those WebDen and CrypticVPS, it will be shame.

Amen to that. For the sake of the clients who've been messed up with all the troubles CrypticVPS had and the recent (unfortunate) downtimes WebDen had (although short, I guess), I hope StableLayer manages to last longer than the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back