CrypticVPS and WebDen both now under StableLayer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SyFlys it looks like that u are more intertested in replying here then at your site check ur site i summited a ticket 40 min ago

Looks like emails are not being sent out right. I`ll contact the old owner and see what I can do. All issues like I have said have been resolved with CrypticVPS. I upgraded all servers and you should see a difference in quality and speed now. :)

I am pleased with the speed after he upgraded machine.

but now I have a problem with e-mail. does not receive an email from ticket ... so my VPS does not send e-mail.

ahh. I see.. that's why you are not responding quick on my ticket because of the error in email notifications?..

please, I need to have answerd to this ticket on CrypticVPS #791515

Give the guy a break, he just upgraded the servers.

It would seem a good move to put CrypticVPS main site on one of your other servers, so if the main server goes offline the site is still operational, and check all clients account for uploading scripts :)

for people that are complaining about uptime, goto a DC and order yourself a nice ded server for $200/month instead of the $10 you pay CrypticVPS.

but didn't all the cryptic vps customer data get lost in a hardware failure? *cough* or the hardware was suspended then terminated due to DDoS attacks????*cough*

And yeah he's right, however I'd go to worldstream, ecatel or hostkey.... they are no where near $200, talk to Lennert at worldstream and you can get yourself their $25 VPS but with 2GB dedicated (rather than burst) ram, 250GB disk and 4TB Bandwidth for only €45... that's far from $200...

and P.S if you talk to him very nice you get 20% off

also I just want to add; the $10 plan is so shit no decent data centre would offer those specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back