Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyBoy

I always enjoy downloading, uploading and sharing stuff like games, music, etc.

Also i always enjoy earning money with my websites but later these days i became to lazy to run my warez forums and websites.

Because of that i made something new to me, but something old for you a new webmaster hangout place similar to WJunction which we all love alot.

I already know that success is not easy to achieve and because of that i made something unique and in first place im sure you will not notice anything.

Please follow the rules of this subforum and help me make Cracq.com even better because i know you can do that.

You can check out my newly reopened webmaster forums at http://www.cracq.com :)

Regards JohnnyBoy.

26 comments
Yeah its not default skin its fisubice2 skin made for phpbb and i made it for vBulletin 3 even i dont work with vBulletin 3 styles.

However yeah logo is simple because im waiting for my friend he is a pro gfxer and he will make something unique.

Skin like this one is not available anywhere i made it only for this community and i will not sell it or share it, i just hope no one actually RIP this one.

I hope i will get more hits these days because if i get approved from KATZ to make this community part of their network i know i will get alot of hits.

-Skin is really basic, I've seen it lots of places
-What does Cracq mean/stand for?
-You didn't do anything except slap on a new skin and a ripped logo

Like i said this is popular fisubice2 also used on WarezBB however i made this logo to stay for 2-3 days until my friend comes online.

In first place i thought i will make a warez forum from this one aswell but nah im sick of warez forums because there is to many of them.

Thats why i decide to make a forum where warez forums webmasters can share their knowledge and earnings.

In first place cracq should stand for crack because its not that different right, if so then who cares?

Just like i said my friend made me a new logo, so let me know if you like it now :)

@ Slim

Correction, He did not do anything but install and over used them and basically copy half of WJunctions forums, Then post here attempting to advert a webmaster forum ^_^

WJunction isn't original when it comes to it's forum setup either. No forums are now a days. And i like the layout of the forum. Reminds me of the old times when websites were simple. I'll register.

@Dlow GTFO and stop spamming my thread you stupid fuck, if you dont have anything positive either negative to say regarding my forum GTFO forever.

Correction i did not copy not even one single forum or anything similar, i have made whole style and rearanged forums from scratch.

Mr r T Default skin with a ripped game logo? Try harder m8.

Slim Rider -You didn't do anything except slap on a new skin and a ripped logo

Now you GTFO skid, Dont come at me as if i was the only one that pointed out what it is STFU dont get butt hurt. Unless its the truth ^_^

Correction default vBulletin skin looks totally different and you should know that if you call urself a webmaster, logo was changed after 3 days and i said i will change it and i did that so stop collecting posts on my thread.

Yeah i just searched for it and i found it, i cant believe i never saw this however NewEraCracker thanks alot for this info cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back