Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah no need i just modified these strings to avoid sucha stuff and changed passwords, i never saw something so stupid like this.

vBulletin team just made a huge mistake they are so lame, after this i will look into changing my forum software on all boards.

EDIT: i am wondering if this small issue is related only to DGT releases or to all release including original vBulletin and FS.

Thats because im more related to vBulletin4 and i only work with it, but for Cracq.com i decided to use old good vBulletin3 and i think i made mistake.

What is new?

I mean same old nulled vbulletin with a stupid phpbb skin with some ugly logo and a webmaster forum. Buddy we already have seen so many fail webmaster sites.

WJ is enough and no one can replace it.

Buddy there is nothing to review, take it seriously or don't take it.

Regards

Well thanks alot for you kind words mate, i like WJunction alot but that is not a reason to shit about other webmaster forums as you know there are other HUGE webmaster forums and no one can replace them.

EDIT: regarding stupid phpbb skin, yeah maybe its stupid for you but im sure that Warez-BB No.1 warez forum would use different skin if this one were stupid for 2milion members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back