Status
Not open for further replies.
oozoo please STFU..

Germany sometimes plays good, sometimes they just suck.. Like i said in another topic, germany will reach the finals and can even win the cup!

PFFFFFFT. First of all, the true score was 2 - 4.

Secondly, England are actually a fantastic team and have thrashed Germany before, but for some reason we just played RUBBISH this world cup, not sure whats got into the team but they fucked up big time...

i totally agree with that! we'd have not lost the confidence and carried on playing great if it wasnt for the stupid ref dissmissing a CLEAR goal!

Secondly, England are actually a fantastic team and have thrashed Germany before, but for some reason we just played RUBBISH this world cup, not sure whats got into the team but they fucked up big time...
Agreed, but if they counted Lampard's goal the England team would have been more motivated in the second half and would have pushed it harder.

That goal from lampard would have change the result completely...
Yup, the fucking FIFA officials need to sort their shit out. It has happened twice today. First England lost a goal which was rightfully ours, then Argentina gained a goal which which should have been discounted.

Agreed, but if they counted Lampard's goal the England team would have been more motivated in the second half and would have pushed it harder.

Yup, the fucking FIFA officials need to sort their shit out. It has happened twice today. First England lost a goal which was rightfully ours, then Argentina gained a goal which which should have been discounted.

hey italy lost a goal too :) ditch refs i say make it computerized :D

Fuck Germany, 4 - 1 my ass, they was 2 nill up and we scored to but the "ref" thought it wasn't in witch if that 2nd goal would have counted then we sure would of won!

dont make shitty threads like this to rub it in aswell, i take my country to heart man.. you guys should know better

i like England team but sad they loss the match

offtopic
but they won in the cricket. (England won by 1 wicket) & Australia loss

For as far back as i can remember, England have always been knocked out of the world cup involving unfair refs...

Agree, England played like shit this world cup although the team have great players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back