Not open for further replies.

Raw

A .com domain costs $3 at the moment
and a .info costs $2 at the moment.

Grab yours now while it's cheap!

Code:
http://crazydomains.com.au/

15 comments
I have heard about them taking loooong time to register the domains after the order and payment has been made, and thus risking someone else registering it before you

They are not new, acc. to a post of there's they are 10+ yrs old infact 12+.

But I always hear/ came to know that they take much time before your domain get's registered.

M

LOL,

they are real, i bought several .com domains for $3 (you will need to create new account for each domen, because they allow only one domain per account with discount)..

And .com domains are instantly in your account.

I used them also to get .asia domains, and i waited 3-10 days to get them, but i got them all.

A .com domain costs $3 at the moment
and a .info costs $2 at the moment.

Grab yours now while it's cheap!

Code:
http://crazydomains.com.au/
Never buy a service from here - they are crooks and scammers. They registered my domain name for 21 days. I sent more than 30 letters to the technical support. Technical support each time answered that it would pass my request to the developer team. Online support works only at night. Every night I corresponded in an online chat with technical support and explained my problem again. Technical support promised that the problem would be corrected the next day. The next day, nothing worked again. I had to wait for the night and again began to explain everything again, because every night I was answered by a new operator of technical support and I had to tell all my story again first. When I was tired, I demanded to return the money to me and opened a dispute in PayPal. And only after that they began to do something. They registered the domain name and sent me a screenshot of the WHOIS service. In the photo it was clear that the owner of the domain I. The problem is that I could not manage my domain name - it was not in the admin panel of my virtual cabinet. I wrote to them again that I can not manage the domain name and demanded money back. And today, on day 21, technical support sent a letter that the domain is registered and I have no right to demand a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back