1. stefan-te

stefan-te Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Can i have a demo ? :)

2. Rox

Rox Vice Administrator Staff Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Sure, please create a sales ticket on the website.

3. quen2016

quen2016 Active Member

Mar 30, 2016
    please check stick #1017
    I have wait 20h

4. richi0417

richi0417 Active Member

Aug 8, 2011
    i have been waiting more than 24 hours for an answer...
    please help me with my ticket #1026

5. Rox

Apr 17, 2010
    Without describing the error what do you want us to help you with? All users on your server are performing their tasks normally as far as I can see in the Task Manager.

6. flaiho

flaiho Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    sorry to ask this, but since you dont allow public trackers do your server provide prem account like in "rapidleech" servers o invites to private torrents?

7. Rox

Apr 17, 2010
    Please register on the website and write to us at [email protected] for more assistance with this.

8. ShadowEagle

ShadowEagle Well-Known Member

May 3, 2015
    I just want to give interested persons a feedback after using this service for nearly two years.

1. Support tickets and and skype messages are answered within a sec up to an hour. Even on weekends you'll get a fast answer. So i can say it's still a very descent support to solve problems asap.
    2. The server works perfectly. I realy mean it works flawlessly. Compared to other low budget hosts - it's a big plus because you won't loose your work you've done every day or two days or restart your tools every day.
    Users which are abusing the server will get warned and will get a second chance. If they go on abusing they will be banned. That's nescessary and a big pro - Rox does care about the service compared to other RDP services which are like wild wild west and everyone can do what he wants to.
    4. You'll get triple A hardware. No low budget hardware like other hosts offer. No low end CPU, for yrs used disks. Fast and stable infrastructure is the key word for this service.
    5. THE SERVICE IS ON THR RIGHT WAY - AND EVERYONE WHO TELLS YOU IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE - PEOPLE USE OTHER LOW BUDGET SERVICES FOR A WEEK AND YOU'LL GET SICK - AND YOU WILL SWITCH TO CoinRDP IF YOU'RE A SMART GUY OR GIRL!

[​IMG]