cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They denied my second payment request... and sent the money back in the balance x2. I won't give the exact sum but if i had 15 euros now i have 30 in my balance. I did not request again... since they obviously would have seen the error and deny for the third time, instead i sent a ticket also asking what the hell do i need to do to withdraw my money, and they responded with "We forwarded your request to our Affiliate Management."

Look at this German Board. Bank Transfer is working
cloudZer.net - Supportthread - Seite 56 - BoerseBZ
You're kidding me/us?! I wrote already that this board is cheating! They're deleting critical comments, so mine... And only because it's written in a board, it's not automatically working! I'm waiting since 59 days now for 220 Euro!! The amount on my cloudzer account is already over 350 Euro! So I'm waiting accumulate for more than 500 EURO!!! There is nothing working!
In my opinion boerse.bz are in bed with cloudzer in some way because some months ago there was an annoying ad saying that the users should try cloudzer for downloading. Maybe they're running an affiliate programm with cloudzer and that's also why they're deleting posts ;)

almost 2 months since bank payout requested...on my emails i get the answer that my request will be forwarded to accounting hahahah

funny

Same to me... paid... so the money must be monday on the bank account... I'll wirte it here if it comes or not. If they pay, it took ~70 days...

My request from 2013-08-07 also changed it's status to paid. Finally!

PS: haven't got the money in my bank account yet.

My payout is marked as paid too! :P though i'm highly sceptical about getting my money, it would be great if cloudzer would be back and paying, even if it would take 2 months. Cloudzer really should think doing things differently than uploaded, just to get sales and get things running. At the moment, cloudzer is just uploaded.net exact copy - why would anyone buy cloudzer premium if files are mirrored on both...

maybe cloudzer people are reading this thread, something to think about ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back