cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread re-opened in light of payments being dispatched.

Official support still unavailable. This is discussion only.

Please continue commenting on whether you have received payments or not.

they're really taking their time to process our payments, 5 days since they started paying and they still didn't reach those who requested after September 4

my april 30, 2013 payout still didnt receive it. been sending support asking what happen to the payout they said they have paid, keep saying i will forward it to affiliate department, hope you guys can check on it again

Last edited:
BgNP37Q.jpg

it's like this almost 3 months.. support doesen't asnwer at all.... i would really like to see some payment proofs

BgNP37Q.jpg

it's like this almost 3 months.. support doesen't asnwer at all.... i would really like to see some payment proofs

Only one has posted proof of payment, others only said they have been paid.
As far as I know all those who have been paid have requested by bank, no Amazon payments have been made.
Also, how come you receive that error message in english, I always get it in German, no matter what language I set:

0028a836.jpeg

0028a837.jpeg

BgNP37Q.jpg

Only one has posted proof of payment, others only said they have been paid.
As far as I know all those who have been paid have requested by bank, no Amazon payments have been made.
Also, how come you receive that error message in english, I always get it in German, no matter what language I set:

0028a836.jpeg

0028a837.jpeg

it is google translate :D i didn't set anything.. I also make request on bank wire and this is all i et now i have 50€ in acc but i can't make new request since this one is finish. I have also delete all my files, i want my money and i will not work with them anymore

I requested payout on 15th August 2013 and still no payment till today. So over the 30 working days in the TOS. Scammers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back