cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM Steph/Roberta, I think they will look into this matter.

I did it. But Steph began repeat all questions which I has been answered for cloudzer support (like - could you tell me how you generated your downloads? or did you deleted all your files? bla-bla-bla). But I ever more don't trust Cloudzer.

I think they want to attract NEW stupid webmasters. They will promise to add payment method via webmoney.
After month they will add this point (only point not method!) on their site. And next 40 days all will to waiting for payouts.
Then they will say that they have troubles with webmoney. Another 20-30 days.
Then they will canceled payouts and will offered to request payouts again via amazon (for example). As they did it a few months ago.
Then they will to tell a new story for NEW STUPID webmasrers.
And again, and again, and again.

LOL, read few last pages in their old thread. They pay.

It's not a true! They don't pay via webmoney (as they promised - before they canceled payouts), they don't pay via amazon!

As people say
It's wield (am not suspicious) that you have only 21 posts and all you have posted (except 1 post) on official UL and CHZ threads.
Looks like you are great fan of these 2 file hosts.

check this ,
i contact support

hello , you are saying again and again that you will buy but you didnt , i requested amazon voucher becoz you dont let me request a bank transfer , i havent seen any update on paylog , can you send me a proper reply on this and dont send me a robotic piece of SH*t as a reply

WHAT REPLY GOT !!

Dear Customer,

thank you for your inquiry!

We have received your payout-request which currently processed by our Affiliate Manager. After
approval the payment will be made after 30 days.

Sincerely yours

Support Department
cloudzer.net