Status
Not open for further replies.
I reached the minimum payout and I believe that I requested it in dec
and check it in payout logbook ... and there was nothing in there.. lol

Last edited:
Oh man. How did You requested in November? Cloudzer was launched on December 5 and You requested in November? Congrats man. And Good look in misguiding world.

i have request my first payout 20 days ago ,of around 50 $ i was supposed to be paid on 20 jan , at that time i didnt saw my payout details in payout log so i emailed support and they said they have received my request and it will be processed in due time but 2 days back my requested amount back in my payout acc , so i again requested 130 $ and didnt saw details on payout log ,contacted support but no reply from 2 days ! i think i,ll leave it todont know if they are real amateurs or playing games

@magictaxi

i requested my payout last 12/25, but up until now my request did not appeared in payout logbook. How many days to wait mate before it appears there?

i've waited for 23 days and still no payment from them. anyone got their payouts already?

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

i've read in a German forum that most of the bank transfer requests were already received their payout. But how come they ignore the webmoney requests, which i think much faster than bank transfer.

please help my money doesn't appear in payout logbook after i click on request button and fill my wme purse (i requested 100EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back