Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof please, dont just say

I've been waitting for 30 day :facepalm:

Ive got paid per Amazon. How to proof that hmm wait.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Proof... Proof..Proof.. Here is the Proof.

28a0s2r.jpg

@sylwia060269

files below 340mb are counted correct. u can go to filemanager and check the counter for each file (scroll mouse over the counter number of each file to see last download-date)

well, if they payout for amazon they will do for webmoney too..

requested 28.12 got paid 17.01 = 20 days

yes i can wait, but i have some confusion because my requested money was not reflected in the payout logbook. is that normal? i've been waiting for about 23 days.

yes i can wait, but i have some confusion because my requested money was not reflected in the payout logbook. is that normal? i've been waiting for about 23 days.

if it was a bank payout then its normal a friend of mine waited almost 30 days with bank payment. just be patient they will pay you.

@sixtyone

thanks for the reply mate, though i chose webmoney, i hope they will release the payouts as soon as possible just to ensure the affiliates to continue their work.

Since 2 days I have problem with counting files under 400mb -> 350mb, 300mb - CLZ doesn't count this files. Parts under 200mb are counted correctly.

Anyone have the same problem ?

Nope. i haven't seen anyone get paid via Webmoney. most of them who received their payments were requested for Amazon voucher. 26 days for me. still no payment.

well, earnings have been dropped last 3-4 days.

Anyway since we don't know what happening (if they plan to fix or they don't know how to fix :facepalm:) i in personal gave them time until feb 1st-2nd to see what happens or leave them.............in terms of pending (wm) payouts for affiliates and most important in terms on their critical bugs they had 2 months already.

yes, clz script and design are nice & professional but this is non-functional with the bugs they have many days

@sixtyone we already know that........

just wrote at the end of the post that this is not enough to keep users and trusted people using them and increase their traffic without a proper and bug-free service. (at least they should make pending payments and fix important issues they currently have in their Download-Sales counter.....)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back