Cloudshares - Earn 75% PPS and 60% recurring forever incl free marketing plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry guys been away my apologies. We will clear up all payments immediately. Also we will be adding in credit card payments through our new approved processor in the next few days finally!

New credit card processing is now enabled

Last edited:
hhh141.png

sorry guys been away my apologies. We will clear up all payments immediately. Also we will be adding in credit card payments through our new approved processor in the next few days finally!

New credit card processing is now enabled

Its been 21 days since payout requested and 4 days since you said "immediately". still waiting for the payout. last month also there was delay and now again. is everything fine at the backend?

There has been some major changes on the backend to redo the new payment system that was implemented. Credit card transactions for users are working very good now and also very easy for our users.

Krypton server seems to give 413 Request Entity Too Large errors on upload, Gotham and main domain don't seem to have this problem but they seem to be slow too. Can you look into this? Thanks

Hello
I didnt received email (Gmail, Hotmail, Mynet) from cloudshares.net site. Can you fix email problem your website?
I disabled Secure Lock. But not received email. My Email Address: adken @ mynet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back