Cloudshares - Earn 75% PPS and 60% recurring forever incl free marketing plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
web page loading seems to be fine. Please PM me specifics around where it was slow so I can look into it more.

web page slow please fix

we are in the process of optimizing our file servers as some of them are getting bogged down. We have implemented an updated policy with a few minor changes. Some are temporary as we make some optimizations. All information is on our website. Please PM me if you require any further information.

One of the new features will be new ftp services on two servers that will run much faster than previous. (about 5-10x faster uploads) Two servers will be using new raid arrays configured for the best write speed possible. One server will be in NL/FR and the other in U.S. Please PM me for specifics on which one you want to use for there names.

Last edited:
account upgraded cloudyday

Hi,

can you please upgrade my account to premium?

My username is cloudyday

I have been asked many times if we could implement something for the downloads that have not occurred for quite a period of time if they could be removed from our systems automatically. As this would keep things cleaned up and optimal for the servers we put in an updated process that removes files that have not been downloaded in a month and a half time. We can control the date range on this to whatever but this was the popular time frame. This does not affect any earnings at all.

Has file deleted lot :facepalm:

Same :rofl:so many.. probably over 1000 files got deleted

Last edited:
45 days are very low compared to elsewhere.

account upgraded cloudyday

I have been asked many times if we could implement something for the downloads that have not occurred for quite a period of time if they could be removed from our systems automatically. As this would keep things cleaned up and optimal for the servers we put in an updated process that removes files that have not been downloaded in a month and a half time. We can control the date range on this to whatever but this was the popular time frame. This does not affect any earnings at all.

Has file deleted lot :facepalm:

Same :rofl:so many.. probably over 1000 files got deleted

ftp service enabled on host eden.cloudshares.net for U.S based connections

ftp service enabled on host asgard.cloudshares.net for NL/FR based connections (we are currently adding a new server to this area as well)

ftp service enabled on host gotham.cloudshares.net for NL/FR based connections

ok thanks

bro tell me best earning way if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back