Cloudshares - Earn 75% PPS and 60% recurring forever incl free marketing plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks airwalk, we have tested with browsers and do see issue with two of the mentioned buttons. We will continue testing on other browsers for issues and PM you. We will get these issues resolved and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We have a project out right now for the banners and they are going to be started soon. They were waiting for more feedback from us first so we apologize for the delay.

Hi

I wait new banners longtime...when make finish. :-?

and

Chrome browser No. 1,2,3 Button its no action

Firefox browser have problem No.2,3 .....help fix it

fix.jpg

30kbps free user speed are you kidding me no wonder why i'm not getting faster download numbers! increase it to at least 100 or 150kbps free and register!

depending on what your setting is for your account, this can be one of three things. PPS (pay per sale) this is also the default, PPD pay per download, or a mix of the two as the third option. For specifics on amounts please see this link CloudShares.net - Easy way to share your files Anyone with your affiliate link like you posted that signs up is under your account specifically. So for example someone signs up with the link you have below and you are set on PPS and also have your site registered with us for the extra 10% you would earn 75% of that sale and 60% on every recurring sale from the user. Today PPS is the highest payouts for our uploaders.

Hey, how does premium sales work? If I share this link Removed and someone signs up with it and then purchases premium does that mean I got a sale or no?
If no how do I get sales? Do I just share files and if someone pruchases premium from my file I get a sale? I'm a little bit confused. Thanks!

this will depend on what server you are ftping too and where your rdp server is located. To better facilitate this please PM me and I will assist you with which servers will work best for your RDP server.

the FTP upload speed is slow from my 1gb port RDP

Last edited by a moderator:
depending on what your setting is for your account, this can be one of three things. PPS (pay per sale) this is also the default, PPD pay per download, or a mix of the two as the third option. For specifics on amounts please see this link CloudShares.net - Easy way to share your files Anyone with your affiliate link like you posted that signs up is under your account specifically. So for example someone signs up with the link you have below and you are set on PPS and also have your site registered with us for the extra 10% you would earn 75% of that sale and 60% on every recurring sale from the user. Today PPS is the highest payouts for our uploaders.

this will depend on what server you are ftping too and where your rdp server is located. To better facilitate this please PM me and I will assist you with which servers will work best for your RDP server.

the FTP upload speed is slow from my 1gb port RDP

Thank you for the reply. But how exactly does it work?

For example I noticed someone signed up under me. Does that mean anytime that user signed up with me link purchases premium i'll get that sale? Even if it's like 2 weeks later he decides to buy premium?

account has been upgraded.

Please upgrade my account username: zsola400
Thanks

If your set to PPS yes, it does not matter when they buy and on the first sale it can be 75% then every re-occuring afterwards it can be 60%

Thank you for the reply. But how exactly does it work?

For example I noticed someone signed up under me. Does that mean anytime that user signed up with me link purchases premium i'll get that sale? Even if it's like 2 weeks later he decides to buy premium?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back