CloudCache.cc - 100% Pay Per Sale & Up to 15$/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy i have a question what is wait time between downloads for free users it used to be 30 min now i try it say 5 minutes ?? is it gonna stay this way it's gonna become harder to sell premium u know ?

There has been a misconfiguration in the database so atm all servers had stopped uploading we are solving that issue till then you can only download the files and not upload sorry for inconvince that issue has ETA of 2 Hrs Maximum

Cindy i have a question what is wait time between downloads for free users it used to be 30 min now i try it say 5 minutes ?? is it gonna stay this way it's gonna become harder to sell premium u know ?

its 5 mins per 100 mb so
700mb file will be say 5 x 7 = 35 mins

why no one reply my ticket #564261 ....

I have question ....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no sales at all leechers don't trust this host , can any one show me sales screens
Sir
If you are not getting any sales then this isnt the hosts faults u must encourage the users to buy premium from us if you dont encourage them then how will u get sales,
Sales depend on the person who is sharing his files not the host

Why i don't get paid from this sale???

f80da6946814a31114a87e705ee005441abaf4a024807a6db166757319c580aa6g.jpg

well, maybe I'm stupid but I can't find the link to see my earning money stats.
I uploaded just a few files in the last days then I had to stop but now it's my intention to try again with your service, so I'd like to know how I can access my stast from the main profile page.
I can only see a curtain menu with:

upload files
my files
upgrade to premium
logout

am I doing something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back