CloudCache.cc - 100% Pay Per Sale & Up to 15$/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything Seems back to normal we have shifted to a new server (the main website). Dataloss may have occured during the movement of database but is barely minimum. If u have any issues open a ticket and we'll be pleased to help you :).

I reguest payment first time not been paid (open a lot of ticket and PM). Today I request a second time, is waiting to be paid or not?

The webpage at http://www.cloudcache.cc/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED): Unknown error.

site down ?

Last edited:
hey cindy, i need alertpay support.

Alertpay to purchase premium OR to take payout ?

I reguest payment first time not been paid (open a lot of ticket and PM). Today I request a second time, is waiting to be paid or not?

Read the main post of this thread. You need to wait 2 days after the payout request and we pay daily.

The webpage at http://www.cloudcache.cc/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED): Unknown error.

site down ?

Everything is back to normal now. Upload and Download both are working at full speeds...

Read the main post of this thread. You need to wait 2 days after the payout request and we pay daily.

First time I request @ 26-2-2012 (it a lot of problem) I told you I don't want to get from PPS but I want get from PPD that I request.
You say you will check soon. Until now, nothing happens. I still do not get paid. :facepalm::facepalm:

All pending payouts have been made there are no Issues with the website so i guess the bumpy ride is over ;) Hop Over to join the CloudCache Train

Pay pp Every day or Every Week Now?
I Wait For pp 1 week.
Status is Pending

PAID...

First time I request @ 26-2-2012 (it a lot of problem) I told you I don't want to get from PPS but I want get from PPD that I request.
You say you will check soon. Until now, nothing happens. I still do not get paid. :facepalm::facepalm:

Paid 2nd payout + PPD Earnings added from 1st payout in your account...!!

Hello CloudCache Team

I am new on your host so maybe its not bad to ask some questions.

1. How to change from PPD to PPS? Is it automatic that everytime I get a sale, I will get 100% of it (excluding the referral part)

2. What is the minimum amount to request for payout?

Hello CloudCache Team

I am new on your host so maybe its not bad to ask some questions.

How to change from PPD to PPS? Is it automatic that everytime I get a sale, I will get 100% of it (excluding the referral part)

Its already PPS and PPD is cherry on a cake

so basically its 100% PPS + Our PPD Table Mentioned on Main Post

Hello Cindy.

What is the minimum amount to request for payout?

Ohhhhh nevermind.. I saw the FAQ.

What is Minimum Payout
It is $5

:sun:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back