CloudCache.cc - 100% Pay Per Sale & Up to 15$/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks!

read the first post guys, we're paying 100% PPS along with $5/1k downloads
which is pretty good deal, i guess you guys are not reading the first post completely.
when this thread was start bro i was read and i read all the post in this thread and this is the reason i am working with you thanks cindy

How can it be that ur rates are so high? It sounds to good to be true.
Is 100% a temporary promo? if yes what are the regular rates?
Dont get me wrong im not saying ur a scam. But i dont think ur site will last long if u pay that much, but maybe im missing something:)
its 70% - 80% You start @ 70 work up your way to 80
I want to upload, but can I get premium account first

45G is too little..
Sorry 45GB seems enough for all the 50 affiliates who got paid.

when this thread was start bro i was read and i read all the post in this thread and this is the reason i am working with you thanks cindy
^^

well, if u want those ppl can earn u hundred/thousand bucks per day, 45G is not enough

you can always upgrade to premium, which gives you unlimited storage.

Payment in alertpay possible and can I upload by using FTP upload system.

alertpay payment method will be added in a week.

and others you guys are forgetting the rebills we'll surely be making profit out of that you guys dont have to worry about us we have everything pre planned we're here to stay.

Can you check my account, i have about 50 downloads but only 8 cents.
For the first 4 downloads i earned 4 cents.

Can you check my account, i have about 50 downloads but only 8 cents.
For the first 4 downloads i earned 4 cents.
maybe because of this

If a Guest Downloads Your File You will be paid $1 / 1k Download
IF Registered User Downloads You Will be Paid $5 /1k Download
If Premium User Downloads You Will be Paid $15/1k Downloads

I'm unable to remote upload from Rapidshare. I keep getting an error saying you don't support ssl. But I've take the S out of https. I've requested help from support, but no answer, 3 days ago. If I can't remote, I can't use you service.
:'(

I'm unable to remote upload from Rapidshare. I keep getting an error saying you don't support ssl. But I've take the S out of https. I've requested help from support, but no answer, 3 days ago. If I can't remote, I can't use you service.
:'(

new visitor usual download files without sign up,so 1$ for 1000 downloads.it's hard to earn $

please remote ul.to

can you please add atleast 3$ for guest downloads 1$ is very low..?

thank you

we are focusing on PPS Affiliate program, i'll let higher authorities know.
and remote upload users might face some problems, that error will be fixed soon.

this is too bad that a filehost starts with good plans & then join more affliates then cheats us by lowering the plans.....this is ridiculous...

well i never thought at 1st cloudcache would be so good but well tried it and now i'm totally satisfied ... looks like its here to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back