CloudCache.cc - 100% Pay Per Sale & Up to 15$/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your files cannot be downloaded please reupload the files and contact support for free Premium Account?????

My Documents how not?

My Documents how not?
previewvj.jpg

If your files cannot be downloaded please reupload the files and contact support for free Premium Account

what is this?

Why important that down loaders be your registered users? please change it to 5$ per 1000 downloads if u need to famous and many sails i recommend you please you done and take some action after you see then many peoples work with you and published files you will got sail automatically but if u not compete with others not important to peoples work with you i think you understand? so remove this plan bro 1$ for 1000 ok

it is fail sry

make 10 $ for 1000 and 60 % of sales and all are lucky

so we dont upload on cloudshare

no one upload on cloudshare for that rates

it is fail sry

make 10 $ for 1000 and 60 % of sales and all are lucky

so we dont upload on cloudshare

no one upload on cloudshare for that rates

Its CloudCache and i dont decide plans unfortunately my boss does
and i have contacted him regarding this will let you knw its $5/1k for Registered user downloads though our wait times are 10secs

Hello, any payment proofs? When do you payments?

We have paid to more than 20 Affiliates in 2 days

Ahh, easybytez its also a XFS i think, and they paid me since months, so regardless opinion.

And cindy, do you really think Uploaders trust you or your Site, if you change PPD after few days to 10 % than before? Yesterday you wrote in a few weeks you will change and then this.

Ahh, easybytez its also a XFS i think, and they paid me since months, so regardless opinion.

And cindy, do you really think Uploaders trust you or your Site, if you change PPD after few days to 10 % than before? Yesterday you wrote in a few weeks you will change and then this.

Well we are actually concentrating more towards PPS since Yesterday 4-5 Users lost about $10+ each due to DMCA Files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back