CloudCache.cc - 100% Pay Per Sale & Up to 15$/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server stats: Files: 51 | Disk Used: 11.29 Gb | Users: 137... remove this stats ... this filehost is very Good... clearly No Affiliate Programs in main website.... this only For good Uploaders........

free registered users = 30 days if download = 0

yes we do have restrictions for free users

what are those restrictions?I'm not referring to bandwidth limit.

I decide what to do, sorry.

I just warn people here.. %80 per sale is totally insecure. I don't care about the rest.

And I'm sure even your real name is not Cindy. : )

I know all these traps.

what do you mean insecure?Filesonic offered 80% and many others,filehost many money on rebills, so i think it's pretty good although i don't work on PPS.

what do you mean insecure?Filesonic offered 80% and many others,filehost many money on rebills, so i think it's pretty good although i don't work on PPS.

Filesonic never offered %80 for any regular affiliate. Don't lie.

No filehost could offer %80 as there is something called basic mathematic. They get %20 and they pay %80 to the affiliates. Expenditures are more than incomes and they survive to carry on? How do you believe this?

And its not even funny to compare this popped out host with Filesonic.

Anyways.. I don't believe, I don't care. Cloudcache.cc domain is registered just for 1 years. If you're smart enough.. then I won't have to talk about the rest.

karadut
please i'm asking you again nicely
stop stalking my thread stop picking up fight with our affiliates
you are no one

keyword " NO ONE "

That's for elite members. Not for regular ones.

Alright go waste your time with all these scam traps. I don't care.

wupload did :P and frankly saying that it way only for elite doesn't have any sense when practically anyone could get an elite invite.like i said they can pay you 80% leaving them with 20% only but on rebill you get nothing meaning on 2nd billing they get 100%.

wow, nice website, we wish you long live & better commisions, can you please Add Alertpay??? I am Unable to Just Upload any stuff from my computer to your site???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back