Close Beta - New Era image host, Tier One 12$/1000IP, 100% No-Shave, No Tricky rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean check the rates of japan buddy its now showing $4.48 /1000 in my account and for another person its showing 4.44 $ :( dont know what the problem is ...

Repeat : Please note that previous lost views will not come back. Read below for compensation. Everything is double checked and working fine, bug is fixed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay...Our tech team did some fixes but i myself unable to see the improvement. So I did personal check on the issue.

After couple hours of checks, apparently the problem was an advertisement company i believe causing visitor unable to access the image sometime.

As we use many advertisement company and each country those company serve different advertisement we have some difficultly to find out where the problem is.

So you must be asking, where is the compensation?

We have checked the time that the start of earning reduce and its since 3 August 2015 server date.

And we had fixed the issue and everything is back to normal starting from now 5 August 2015 6 AM server time

We decided that we will boost rate for double ( 100 % ) for 60 hours.

Starting from 5 August 2015 12:00 PM server time, ends at 8 August 00:00 AM server time.

Sorry for any inconveniences, during this promotion period, just calculate the earnings by half and you will be able to check the actual earning improvements which should be around 20%~40%.

How many views from the same ip you count ?

ANOTHER ERROR AGAIN !!!!!!
another.png

Last edited:
ya true still stats are moving snail speed else by this time of day generally i make much more . and secondly japan rates for me still are now 4.66$ instead of 4.44 $ and have not come back to 5.53$ which was original ... :( flease fix all this issue fast . till this thing is not fixed completely the compensation doesnt make sense . take todays time completely view everthing fix it then start compensation. bz serioulsly staats are not fine to be honest

Hello,

my status showing too low view count today...and earning is also too low..like other normal image hosting...when wiil fix this problem?:(:(:(

now images can be viewed but still the japan rates not fixed . please fix all the issues of stats and rates today and when done and tested then please start the compensation period bz todays half day is already gone and stats and rates are still veery messed up ....

Rates now are all increase. United States is $18.99. :dan:
Now I try for testing stats. I hope works. :)

Update: Stats works for me now. :)
Somebody else can confirm?

Last edited:
ya stats are working now .... and one request that pls increase compensation period by 12 hrs as at that time site was still having bug and also site was not working

Last edited:
Uploading : Fine
Image Views : Fine

Stats : Right now Don't know about that will update tomorrow

Gallerynova Username : Rickyjcrosby

Comment : update button under "
Image Views (Paidable Views only)"
previews shows, now it's not showing can you please Fix This it would be much appreciated.

Payment History

TypeDate RequestedCommentAmountStatus
Paypal(Active) 02 Aug, 2015Paid. Please show your payment proof at our wjunction thread. Thank you for using GalleryNova. $13.4 Paid

Payment received thanks

Bonus extended by 12 hours.

The images views date selection we removed it purposely because its using a lot of server resource, now you can view data from the last 2 days only.

Yesterday there was few hours of downtime because we are working on the database full issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back