ClipWatching, GoUnlimited, UpStream ADS remover

ragex

Hi,
I've created script which embeds the video from ClipWatching, GoUnlimited or UpStream in a player and removes all ads from it.
Here is the video showing how it works:

The price for this script is 30$

10 comments
Hi,
I've created script which embeds the video from ClipWatching, GoUnlimited or UpStream in a player and removes all ads from it.
Here is the video showing how it works:

The price for this script is 30$
also, ads are the only revenue streams those hosts have. if those will be bypassed, those hosts will stop to exist = we wont have any place to upload files to = we lose

also, ads are the only revenue streams those hosts have. if those will be bypassed, those hosts will stop to exist = we wont have any place to upload files to = we lose
They don't care. They're totally fine with losing hosts and using new ones every time and get scammed by some of them. Their aims are only short term ones, and it's rare to find someone who look forward for the future and its stability. I hope that some people change their mind in the future of how things should work so they can stay safe with long term and stable hosts.

Another venture from the style of how to turn your Google Drive account into unlimited storage for hundreds of millions of video streams and without spending a single cent! :smile:

Back