Cleaned my 6 year old keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp32

It was a brave move that had to be done, I suppose a cleaning once every 6 years isn't so bad, keeps everything running tip-top.

53c670a1a6.jpg

08e7bcc5e1.jpg

8010f37952.jpg

cd7bbb4104.jpg

76761c98a7.jpg

dc741c65e0.jpg

77 comments
That's nice, what i usually do is turn the keyboard upside down, put a towel or something behind it and just hit the keyboard with my fist till has nothing else to get out, it surely works.

I did that a bunch of times when I dropped small things inbetween the keys but it didn't get any of that dirt out what you see in the picture, it just got like small crumbs and stuff out haha.

last moth I left my 6yr old keyboard; bought on 2005...I used to clean it like this :P
its working 80%,but from key 1-5 nd 9,0 was not working...for that I buy a new one

Well, for that kind of dirt, I am sure you needed an hour or more, but in normal conditions, with low amount of dirt (under 500 grams), it doesn't take more than 30 minutes (5 mins to take off buttons, 3 mins for cleaning, 22 for assembling everything back) +- 5 minutes for smoking, scratching ass, and one quick SMS... :P

shit are hidden behind the keys.......so clapping won't work successfully . You have to remove keys if you are cleaning after long time :).... Really brave work ... even m thinkin to clean my keyboard....never cleaned it .....since bought 2yrs XD

i have never done such stuff. i throw keybi out of window & get new one.
btw glad to see you have done that.

:facepalm: ppl

you saved the money and YES also small Electronic wastes too

the reason why more and more electronic wastes is ==>> they're lazy to do small things like this

good job, atleast you tried :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back