Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefirepro

I am facing this issue for quite sometime now. I searched the forums and googled it but got no solution for this.

The problem is simple, I get trust certificate issue but with no "Proceed anyway" button

Please help me with this

Regards
Alex

Last edited:
7 comments
Have you tried it with a different browser ? also make sure that you are connecting to the legit 'google.com' becasue your PC could be compromised.

Thanks for the help guys. I tried everything.. from changing browsers to installing root certificates, but nothing seemed to work.
Then I noticed this small security application from Microsoft which has the certificate setting, the tool is called "EMET Notification"

Regards
Alex

the problem was not with chrome but with the extra bit of security I have installed from Microsoft stable. Please check the screenshot of EMET settings for more info.

Hi Alex
This problem occurs due to the CMOS battery which defaults your date and time. Please check to your date and time settings in the computer and update it resolve the problem. Also get your CMOS battery replaced to solve this problem in future surfing.

Hi Alex
This problem occurs due to the CMOS battery which defaults your date and time. Please check to your date and time settings in the computer and update it resolve the problem. Also get your CMOS battery replaced to solve this problem in future surfing.

Please read above post. Mods please close the thread as the problem is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back