Can you live without the Internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froomple

Yup, it has become am inevitable part of our lives. I've been trying to avoid using it at all costs, but still end up using it in one way or the other. Thanks to the latest technologies that provides instant access to internet wherever you are.

My question is, can you really live without the internet in this modern era? If you do, would you feel alienated?

Or is it just about our self control that needs to be worked upon?

190 comments
At last once a year I make internet break for at last one week. No phone, no internet. Nothing. Just mountains.... that is giving a great life boost.

Yes. I can live without it. But would rather not.

Things I can't live without.
Food
Water
Shelter
Medicines/Health care when needed.

Without internet

Now a days, it is not possible to live without internet, everything, like mails, websites, social sites, promotion depends upon internet, if it is not available, word affects.

life will become so hard to live without internet. i am so dependent to it.

however, i can go without internet for 4-5 days when i am away from home in an island with my family.

We are all slow without internet.! I will preffer online mobile recharge instead of going out and looking for an outlet. I don't want to be slow in a world of racers.

Yes, because so many people are using it, you can always tell someone else to do something on the internet instead of you if you really need it.

Yes I Can live Without it But 1st I have to get a way I Can Spend my times & Enjoy.

Still Can't See any Alternative way

Regards.

One time i was virtually out for 3 weeks waiting to get into a new home and isp and after a couple days of withdrawal pains it wasn't too bad. Of course once the net was up i think i was on 10 hours straight. ;)

Never! Without internet I'm dead.
I don't know how the world was before the Internet, but I need it at every single second of my life, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back