BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's called overselling :( 21 users on a 8 gb ram? server is so freaking slow right now and 90% of ram usage :(

What levac is trying to do is get 24 ppl then he will shift 9 and future users to another server

I have been a customer of his server since 3 months , thats what he does ... :)

So, its a hiccup of 1 week, after users are arranged the performance is awesome.

I am strictly speaking from my own experience, I am not defending him or anything, I dont even know the guy, this must be my 2-3rd reply in this thread B-)

Can someone post a screen of downloading from torrents? Whats the average you guys get?

And whats the average RDP setup time after payment?
If operators are online, it'll take no more than 15 mins. If operators are offline and orders are in "pre-order" mode, then it can take up to 24 hours.

Can someone post a screen of downloading from torrents? Whats the average you guys get?

And whats the average RDP setup time after payment?

i have used the torrents i.e Private one and i get about 25mb + speed on it :)
but dont expect RDP to seed for u

i have used the torrents i.e Private one and i get about 25mb + speed on it :)
but dont expect RDP to seed for u

I dont want it to seed at 5-10MB, but it should do around 1-2MB on new and demanded torrents.

Well i'm thinking of getting a server slot, my current RDP's payment is about to run out.

Whats the uploading speed to Rapidshare and mediafire? can someone check and post those please.

Got myself a pre-order. As soon as i get the server i'll post a review. :)

Very good guy to deal with till now, very professional way of dealing with the purchase. Lets see what happens next

this guy really be in confidence and very friendly .. you will be satisfied with its services. ;)

Code:
Length: 419430400 (400M)

100%[==============================================================================================================================>] 419,430,400 43.4M/s   in 8.4s

2010-11-01 23:36:04 (47.3 MB/s) - `TEST.bin' saved [419430400]

this guy really be in confidence and very friendly .. you will be satisfied with its services. ;)

Code:
Length: 419430400 (400M)

100%[==============================================================================================================================>] 419,430,400 43.4M/s   in 8.4s

2010-11-01 23:36:04 (47.3 MB/s) - `TEST.bin' saved [419430400]
Thank you, xuploaderz for your comment :D

EDIT: The server has been sent for setup. It should be ready within 24 hours as they told me :) Thank you all for your interested in the pre-orders.

THE WEBSITE IS BEING SYNCHRONIZED with the SERVERS, SO IT'S TEMPORARILY DOWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back