BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is UP and working fine. Sorry for the delay in processing the orders. We are back in stock with all of our services.

ORDER NOW!! Christmas plans are up for grabs too.

I had 2 seedboxes with you. You took one off line at Christmas without warning and I was told I would get the additional days added to the other one. I was told it would be on until 11/2. You've taken it down on the basis that "you've had some extra days".

Both seedboxes I had had issues. You're very keen to take them down but you don't like fixing problems.

When it was working, I couldn't put more than 1 torrent on at any one time or it would just freeze. You never fixed this, instead you tried to blame me. It's not unreasonable to expect a 1 gig connection to be able to handle more than 1 torrent at a time.

Mohammed looked into the time my seedbox had been down and agreed to add the extra days. Glenn seems to have overruled him and has just refused to honour it. It's a disgrace. You took my money and gave me a poor service that you cancelled before it was due to end.

Buyers beware.

Watch this comment get deleted.

I had 2 seedboxes with you. You took one off line at Christmas without warning and I was told I would get the additional days added to the other one. I was told it would be on until 11/2. You've taken it down on the basis that "you've had some extra days".

Both seedboxes I had had issues. You're very keen to take them down but you don't like fixing problems.

When it was working, I couldn't put more than 1 torrent on at any one time or it would just freeze. You never fixed this, instead you tried to blame me. It's not unreasonable to expect a 1 gig connection to be able to handle more than 1 torrent at a time.

Mohammed looked into the time my seedbox had been down and agreed to add the extra days. Glenn seems to have overruled him and has just refused to honour it. It's a disgrace. You took my money and gave me a poor service that you cancelled before it was due to end.

Buyers beware.

Watch this comment get deleted.

Ok So before it gets deleted, I have quoted it so it wont go anywhere.

Here is a screenshot of your emails summary

SJKDYb.png

You were sent 3 Reminders in total
1st on 17th Jan 2012
2nd on 23rd Jan 2012 &
3rd on 28th Jan 2012

1> Windows Seedboxes so not work that fine as they should be.

Here is the screen shot of your account
00000106.png

Your ordered the service on 22nd Dec and it should have expired on the 20th Jan, Mohammad Added extra days to your account and the due date was on 24th, meaning 4 Extra Days were added to your account and which means if you do not pay by 24th your RDP will be suspended immediately but then your RDP was suspended on the 29th which means you got 9 extra days in total.
and you still have complaints ?

FYI, Our system automatically suspended your account and I didn't. I do not have time to do such things around, its just that I was online when you opened a ticket and I responded.

Thank You for writing to us, Have a nice day bud :)

Last edited:
I went through this with Mohammed over many conversations. Here's what he said. It's not the 4th Feb yet. I did explain this via the ticket but you ignored it so I had to post on here.

Mohamed
Staff 17/01/2012 15:44 Hi,

Invoice has been changed to 04/02/2012 - 11days has been added.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went through this with Mohammed over many conversations. Here's what he said. It's not the 4th Feb yet. I did explain this via the ticket but you ignored it so I had to post on here.

Hello,
Ok I see the problem now
[slide]http://content.screencast.com/users/KnowinServers/folders/Jing/media/7e97acbc-9aba-416a-973f-10b3285d04c1/00000107.png[/slide]

There are 2 invoices corresponding to this product one was due on 22nd and the other was due on the 4th,I am not sure how 2 invoices were generated for the same service, seems to be a system bug.
I apologize for the same, Please open a ticket and We will unsuspend your account.

Thank You

Last edited:
Thanks Glenn.

In all walks of like problems happen, it will always be like that. All you can hope for is that when the problem arises it get fixed quickly. You've done that so thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back