BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
please check User: Chicken09

kk.png

Where have all those drives gone?
Only Folders now instead of Drives & it doesn't looks good,can't know about Free space available or used up Space availability..Why this change all of a sudden? My Drive was Drive was on Riyana.

Where have all those drives gone?
Only Folders now instead of Drives & it doesn't looks good,can't know about Free space available or used up Space availability..Why this change all of a sudden? My Drive was Drive was on Riyana.

This maintenance is done to improve the HDD speeds by large extent. There will be no more HDD issues or slow RAR speeds on the servers and also file transfers will be much much faster than earlier. Please check the size of the folder if you wanna know the size used.

It is compulsory for us to implement this way to serve our clients in a better way with no more speed issues.

thanks for informing

No problem.

Please check Ticket ID# 853333 it's Urgent

thanks!

Answered already.

I'll vouch for BWV. Been with them since April 2011, ever since their takeover of kaphosting (ran by Levac).
[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/4fb22512e6.png[/SLIDE]

Yea i know, some of the initial invoices are messed up, and that was due to shift from Kaphosting to BWV. :)

Their staff is great and support is excellent, has always been so for me.
I'm very lucky to have found a RDP provider as good as BWV on my first try.
Nice job Fellas. :D

Regards,
rg_kales

P.S - I'd do a proper review, and in fact have been wishing to do it for quite some time now but laziness gets the best of me :P

I started using this service with levac... and continue using that today with Glenn... :D

[SLIDE]http://imgcrave.com/u/T8aK1.png[/SLIDE]

They do the best when the users need support... and the performance of the service is very good.

El.Ultimo.Anunnaki

Last edited:
It's been 1 hour now, why arn't processing my order?

Order Number: 8628884881

Your Staff Said It's Instant, Thats Why Purchased, They Even Asked For Payment Screenshot, Gave Everything

Please Process The Order & Gimmie My Account Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back