Other BuysBorg.com - sBorg Hosting with Torrents Enabled Starting @ $5.5 (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warezgod was refunded as he was showing attitude.
coz he was facing some problems with torrents
But torrents were working fine for me :)

Incomplete info. Now let me put the right info. I bought it 2 days ago, and I informed them that I am buying it coz of torrent only. Support is poor. I was only able to download one torrent till I asked for refund. The reason being, the torrents didn't work at all and there was no one to support. If I contact support, they always referred me to another support. Sorry to say zAAz, learn to keep your business alive. And also learn something about how to handle sborg business.

And about attitude, yes I have attitude coz I paid you 2 days ago and didn't get the service. Even you were unable to setup the cpanel for me.

N.B Always post complete and correct info.

Incomplete info. Now let me put the right info. I bought it 2 days ago, and I informed them that I am buying it coz of torrent only. Support is poor. I was only able to download one torrent till I asked for refund. The reason being, the torrents didn't work at all and there was no one to support. If I contact support, they always referred me to another support. Sorry to say zAAz, learn to keep your business alive. And also learn something about how to handle sborg business.

And about attitude, yes I have attitude coz I paid you 2 days ago and didn't get the service. Even you were unable to setup the cpanel for me.

N.B Always post complete and correct info.

You buyed it two days ago, torrents were working fine for me and I reffered you to encipher as he knows about the torrents, even encipher gave me a screenshot that torrents are working, After 20minutes i asked encipher that if its problem fixed he told me that he refunded the money
Refund Policy:
24 Hour Refund Policy
and Tickets are non-refundable
But he refunded you the 2nd day + refunded the ticket also
cPanel was working here, even i asked you for teamviewer also but i was busy in something thats why i didn't came.
I asked encipher why did he refunded he just told me "Attitude"
That's all :)

whats the speed without premium accounts??

cause i want one but i cant afford the premium accounts price

Bro, you cant download without premiums, Premiums are necessary to download from sBorg.

and 50% discount was for the first 10 clients and its over now.

Coupons Code:
10%REC - 10% discount when you buy sborg and everytime you renew it.
20%ONE - 20% discount When you buy sborg.

Grab your slot now.

Last edited:
and Tickets are non-refundable
But he refunded you the 2nd day + refunded the ticket also
LOL. For the pro pack you even dont charge for install tickets. That's why I told you to first teach urself how to handle your own business. Anyway, best wishes for your business...

Last edited:
LOL. For the pro pack you even dont charge for install tickets. That's why I told you to first teach urself how to handle your own business. Anyway, best wishes for your business...

We dont charge ticket on "Elite" not on Pro pack
we dont charge tickets that doesn't mean that we dont have to pay for ticket
we were giving 50% discount that means $7 and in $7, $3.5 was for ticket
and we had too loose a ticket because of you..

added u on msn

on each transload firefox stucks like hell n doesnt works n i end up killing it,wtf?
its so annoying :@

n on IE it says
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Last edited:
added u on msn

on each transload firefox stucks like hell n doesnt works n i end up killing it,wtf?
its so annoying :@

n on IE it says
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

This is happening to me also.
Can you guys check it out? What are the optimal values for progress rate, and buffer size for your server? My progress bar moves too fast, updates too much and makes firefox not responding. But in setup its value is 1, and that is confusing me :facepalm:

Also, with some torrents it shows size as 0 mb and doesnt start to downlaod them while in my pc I can download with same .torrent...

use these values
now working fine

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i22/a2dccc.png[/SLIDE]

i win
encipher u failed :p

is my sborg ready?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back