Other BuysBorg.com - sBorg Hosting with Torrents Enabled Starting @ $5.5 (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Dis Man .. Dis is Ur Sborg Speed .. Fixed my Prob Broh .. Otherwise refund me

d845ef.png

d3c696.png

@-zAAz- Where is ur Review Screen shots in Ur Thread .. I think ur Deleting ur1st Review Screen shots .. I think Ur Screen and my Screenshots are not same ..

344862.png

This Is my Using bandwidth . If U Not Fixed this Prob Refund Me ... and When I m testing ur demo account .. I got 5 mbps ..

Nad Also .. what u think 2-3 mbps enough for Sborh DL speed .. its To slow ..Change Ur Server .. I m paying for dis sborg.. ur not give me Free sborg..

@-zAAz- Where is ur Review Screen shots in Ur Thread .. I think ur Deleting ur1st Review Screen shots .. I think Ur Screen and my Screenshots are not same ..

344862.png

This Is my Using bandwidth . If U Not Fixed this Prob Refund Me ... and When I m testing ur demo account .. I got 5 mbps ..

Nad Also .. what u think 2-3 mbps enough for Sborh DL speed .. its To slow ..Change Ur Server .. I m paying for dis sborg.. ur not give me Free sborg..

I haven't still added download speeds screenshot in this thread
The demo you tested and the sborg you are using are on the same servers
check the ip of demo and your sborg's ip, anyone who tested the demo before 2-3 days please reply here that what speed did you got that time from fileserve and filesonic
and first you tested the speed than you bought. I am not giving demos for FUN! wtf

@ ur demo shoing me 5 mbps ... Where is 5mbps in my sborg ..

The speed was about 2-3mb from starting, I dont know how you are saying that you got 5mbps, again anyone who tested the demo please reply here that what speed did you got that time from fileserve and filesonic

@ i goy 5 mbps .. so i m ordering Ur Sborg .. Ask ur sborg how ir sborg showing me 5mbps ... And also I dont think Ur sborg giving limited DL Speed . other wise i didnt going to buy us sborg .. Its Not Good Dl Speed ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back