BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thanks

stats is freezing and remote upload is dead :facepalm:

Last edited:
If XFS is so good why FileSonic FileServe, Bitshare, WUpload, UploadStation, EasyShare, FreakShare, FileJungle, FilePost, Uploaded and other reliable hostings dont use it? Please dont make a fool on yourself...

Great, you will see that it pays

the XFS it's the script that is used, and there are many more other websites that uses XFS(sharebeast, hulkshare, usershare, and many many more) and are not scam, and neither are we. We will prove it!

And XFileSharing Pro script (XFS) is the most complete and reliable file sharing script in the industry and it's made by SibSoft, a great development company http://www.sibsoft.net/

So please don't judge a new website and scare traffic away just because you have been scammed in the past by a site having the same script ...

Hope you realize it!

think all downloads are counted at low rates i have german and usa traffic most and just earns : 2011-10-21 16 / $0.05 0 / $0 $0 $0.05

0,05 for 16 downloads for a 150MB file thats not even 5$ for group D as sud be .............. :facepalm::facepalm: SCAM for me

is there any problem?
8 / $0.07 ?
What is that mean? Per download is just 0,01$
Please Fixed the problem at once..Or I will stoped upload files.

Remote upload is very poor. Up to 1000 Mb, 3 files max. You can enter up to 3 URLs, one URL per row. How can I save my time with only 3-url one time remote uploading?

Please consider at leat 100-300 links like other host.

Remote upload is very poor. Up to 1000 Mb, 3 files max. You can enter up to 3 URLs, one URL per row. How can I save my time with only 3-url one time remote uploading?

Please consider at leat 100-300 links like other host.

added 100 slots for free users and 500 for premium!

@bulletupload please check my account 14 / $0.14?

i share my post most group a and group b and my files 700mb...

same problem as DrmRBY...

Per download is just 0,01$

is there any problem?
8 / $0.07 ?
What is that mean? Per download is just 0,01$
Please Fixed the problem at once..Or I will stoped upload files.

Wanted to let you all know that the GeoIp problem has been solved. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you all for your patience.

Kind regards

where are your servers situated?

The majority of our servers are located in Romania.

that pay day ¿

There is no pay day for now. You need request payout from your account (after you pass the $15 payout minimum limit), and we will provide the payment in maximum 7 business days after request

I want to recalculate my stats with new rates , no with 7$ for 1000 dls. My user id is Music_Poster , most of my downloads are from Germany , Usa , UK so 70 dls - 0.5$ is very slow for me . please update stats or get us a bonus . Good Day

We had to many downloads, it's hard to get all ip addresses, check them from where they camed, and check the file size of all files also, etc.

@madalinutzu We made you a premium member until the end of Jan 2012.

Please everyone that had downloads and want a bonus, post your user here and you will receive premium membership also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back