BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The files will be removed after 20 days from the last download. If your file gets at least 1 download every 20 days, you don't have to worry!

Do you encourage uploader or spammer? I mean don't you have quota for download (even for premium user) and forbidden internal remote?

Welcome to WJ

what is the download speed for free users ?

Thanks.

The speed is about 250 kb/s for unregistered users, 350 kb for free registered users and unlimited speed for premium users

add Hungary in B

Don't think that we can do this right now, but PM and we will talk about it

download from all country is courted right?

If you mean "counted", yes it is. All countries are paid

Is there no FTP?

Not yet, but it will be

Please upgrade my acc to premium
User: xidau123
Thanks!

maybe you mean count?all country paid

and hk tw is in d group

Yes you are right, all countries are paid.

Thanks everyone for the posts

Please upgrade my acc to premium
User: xidau123
Thanks!

Your account is premium now. Everyone else, please read the first post, there is a coupon code. Use it when registering and you will receive free 10 days premium membership. Also we will promote every week free users to premium, depending on how active they are and what traffic they bring

Buahahhahaha its XFS !!!!! Stay away! Only idiots would join another XFS site...how many more scams there must be for you to realize it?

i will try this host ~

Great, you will see that it pays

Buahahhahaha its XFS !!!!! Stay away! Only idiots would join another XFS site...how many more scams there must be for you to realize it?

the XFS it's the script that is used, and there are many more other websites that uses XFS(sharebeast, hulkshare, usershare, and many many more) and are not scam, and neither are we. We will prove it!

And XFileSharing Pro script (XFS) is the most complete and reliable file sharing script in the industry and it's made by SibSoft, a great development company http://www.sibsoft.net/

So please don't judge a new website and scare traffic away just because you have been scammed in the past by a site having the same script ...

Hope you realize it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back