brainst0rm - possible scammer! BEWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.

spreea

Hi guys,

Just letting you know that brainst0rm of wjunction is a scammer and scammed me through paypal for a website that I sent to him.

He made the payment through another persons account and than got the site from me and 1 week later paypal contacts me and tells me that the account has been hacked and therefore we must take the money back from your acccount.

Now he dissapeared and doesnt come online anymore and when he does he makes up bullshit excuses to act like he hasnt scammed anyone.

The site was www.baamba.com and he made a payment of $90 but now he has my site and I am left with nothing. So please beware and don't let this happen to you.

Paypal :

Thanks

95 comments
at bxflow, sure what do you want me to show you? Do you honestly think I would waste my time calling someone a scammer for no valid reaosn?

some of the members on wjunction know that I use to own the website and I placed it on sale on wjunction and told everyone it was sold, I pushed the domain to his namecheap account and he just vanished.

@jason

Ye I believe I bought the site from the first owner, than brainst0rm gives me an offer an tells me that he will pay through paypal, he makes the payment I send the domain + site and than a few days later he vanishes and replies to my messages every so often and than I get a email from paypal...

For anyone that views this thread you can believe me or not I am just making this thread to spread word to other buyers/sellers so that these fucking scammers don't do this to everyone.

@Hawk

Okay sure, is their a way I can get my money back?

Namecheap.com has also verified that I had ownership of this domain for those of you who are wondering if I am telling the truth of if I even owned the site.

Provide all the proof to namecheap and they will get into the case........
Paypal will do nothing they only act and never give any output....

Oh that gordon guy, lol. He messaged me convincing me to join his baamba as paypal is available now.

Well, a bit odd of him to message me, lol. Knew something was fishy...

well here it is.

@storming

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TELLING ME! THERE YOU GO EVERYONE, their is your proof.

I have used paypal 100 times successfully BUT this time it was the FIRST time my payment had been reversed which seemed kind of suspicious until paypal told me why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back