Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest this is a matter that nano and Rickie should solve legally outside WJ. I as a customer don't really care what happens behind the scenes and affect me in any way. As long as Rickie don't scam their customers or don't provide service he advertises this should stay outside WJ and they should either communicate through PM or by legal means.

nano. in your proof, you show a certificate of 50/50 share.

at bottom read, it says
no transfer of whole or part of share wothout that certificate...

so either you still have that 50 share, or has he cut you off?
if he has cut you off, how on earth did he get certificate of your share.
dont say you gave to him with trust :-P

Myself & Jamie haven't spoken in months due to the constant childishness, that is how sad it got, it was just trolling, As I said, I'll take this out of the forum and into the solicitors now you had your chances Jamie. My Skype is also posted all over the forum Craig managed to add me what was up with you adding me the person that supposedly stole a company you registered? Stole the business bank account you registered ? Stole the VAT & Tax Registrations from you which you registered ? You did none of this how was anything stolen from you ? I protected what was worth the most and that is the clients you were offered every penny you were entitled to you didn't take it and then assumed it would be fine to start terminating VPS' and screwing up nodes. Good on you real hero!

If nothing constructive is posted by members that aren't related to this case, we will issue an infraction and/or 7 day ban.

You've all been warned. We're sick and tired of these off topic, irrelevant and complete utter bullshit posts.

It doesn't look like anything illegal has happened here, only thing I can see is threats made to a company. If everything has been transferred through legal documents that were all permitted by the law, there is no case on WJunction and there is no case in the court room. I genuinely feel like I've wasted way too much of my time reading the posts in this thread and the print screens displayed.

Siruthuli

The share is not there no. Simply because the business was registered under his address he automatically had access to a code that can manage the directors. If anyone has registered a UK company before then they will know what I'm talking of.

Jamie,

You should study a bit more mate, you cannot "manage" directors, You cannot just remove & add shares when and were you wish it all takes legal proceedings, all has to be documented. It isn't like playing monopoly.

Stop condescending one another, this thread isn't getting anywhere anymore, if you wish you can discuss this with me, Hawk or another moderator. Pointless this thread staying open as all it will do is cause is stipulation and petite bickering.

To me it looks like Jamie owned the company, made some bad mistakes in trusting Rick and then the Rick worked a lot more than Jamie whilst being a partner and had more control so then kicked Jamie out for not doing much in the company apart from taking the money. That is what I have gathered by reading here, I am probably wrong but not much evidence was given to me to persuade me otherwise.

This is a legal matter not a WJunction matter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back