Status
Not open for further replies.
Some sort of proof would help strengthen your case nano, all you are doing is posting but no proof provided. Find proof and post and/or PM a moderator. Mind you, if what you are saying isn't true, we will ban you for wasting our time and BoxSlots time.

nano. it kind of seems your intentions of making this thread are somewhat out of pure emotion rather than cold hard facts. @rk, if nano. has a drug problem I don't think thats something that should be published thats kind of personal m8. No one has provided anyone with any proof or legal documents stating otherwise, I think after the 30 mins Sp gave both parties to come up with supporting details to back their accusation, the thread should be "unpublicized" , closed, and both should be infracted.

I don't understand, if it is all registered in your name and you owned 50% how did Rickie remove your owned percentage? Also I'd like to see E-Mails.

Pretty much the full story goes like this, Jamie started sitting back letting everyone else do the work making no input was to busy getting messed up to care, got to a point were enough was enough Jamie was removed from the company as a shared holder and as a director this was done legally. Jamie owed his ex girlfriend £1700 (rough figure I figure, If it was even true) and then tried to tell me he wanted 5k for the company wasn't worth it at that point so I offered him £3000 he declined for what reason i am unsure, Then as this offer was declined Jamie then went on to threaten to destroy VPS' masters, Wait, I let him do this ? or I take the correct actions and stop him from doing this ? Clients mean more to me than a spiteful 19 year old boy. Once this was done legal action started and as you can see in those screen shots Jamie has nothing but spite. All my legal documents are upto par, i have no secrets nothing to hide, So Jamie tell your "story".

Jamie you have emails that were sent back and forth between us, i know what everyone of them say, please forward them to a moderator, You were legally removed anyone can check with my Solicitor and you can also check with companies house.

@nano. , if domain is registered by you and Rickie pushed domain to his own account without telling you, then you can contact your registrar and file a dispute.If you want you can hire a Lawyer who is specialized in Cyber Law.

But keep in mind that, if you had done any blackmailing, any other tricks, then it will lead to a criminal case against you (not here in WJ, in court)

Jamie,

Also your added proof is old and outdated documentation. Sorry but you are just wasting my time, Expect a solicitors letter on your door step Tuesday morning.

nano.
if you were first owner of boxslots and person who started domain setup the service etc. and shit. answer the following.

if you want to run your own hosting company, why did you want to put a 50/50 partnership?

if yes, you couldnt pay or any other shit. the truth is, how did you trust him in the first place.

2. ok you made partnership with him, you only gave him the access and ability to change such information that you have mentioned, e.g. change owner transfer domain etc...

3. if he had done this in august, till then what have you been doing, to not notice such small issue if you care so much about your host? you dont care one bit to what happens, is what showz.

You only gave him the ability to do such things. Don't blame anyone else other than yourself.

even if proof is shown that rk tried taking over 100% of boxslots, just by changing owner, transferring domain etc... mind it, its your own fault only, nobody elses, as you were the one who put him in a position where he can do that.

Blame yourself for trusting such person, if you think he betrayed you!

Just to clarify something here is rk-boxlots aka Ricky?

Sorry little tired here so I apologize for a dumb question if it is obvious :(

JGM.

Because the business was registered to his own address. When creating a business the main director receives a code which allows them to add/remove directors from the company. He fully abused his privilege as this isn't legal.

Funny thing is Rickie I am almost 21, not 19 ;)

If this was done legally then Nano has no case here - thats why you have legal businesses - so that the law can figure this out, not WJ members.

If Rickey can prove that this was done legally then its a closed case imo.

This is just drama, why'd you need to make a thread? PM a member of staff and stop trying to cause further trouble. You posted this thread publicly in the hope that it'd give him a bad name and cause customers to walk away from boxslots, because you knew if you were to just PM a mod, it'd get far less attention and nobody would ever bother asking what happened.

This thread should be locked and dealt with by PM, neither of you deserve the attention.

For the shares nano bought, did you buy them back? We don't know how he (nano) was legally removed, if he had received something he wouldn't have created this thread. I'd suggest you both to talk to each other privately and find a solution. This is no good, all it is doing is giving BoxSlots, the company, a bad name. rk, what you have done is right and wrong in a way. You protected your clients from harm (nano trying to destroy VPS etc) but you remove nano for doing nothing? I'm sure you both spoke to each other and now it's come to this stage that nano had to create a WJ thread. Frankly, we're all sick of these hosting issues and if this won't stop, we'll remove every company which hasn't been established from WJunction for the past 2 years (will be discussed in staff section first).

This is going offtopic...lets stop correcting grammar or making useless commentaries.

I agree with Hawk, this thread is nothing but an attempt to give BoxSlots a bad rep, and if had proof of any wrong doing, why did he wait so long to come forward? And why not go to court?? My guess is that it was legally solved already.

End of the day Jamie you were offered the civil private route, you then tried to take out VPS nodes, Should I let you do that ? no, You then stated you would try to take down the company with such actions seen in the screen shots you were offered over a 8 week span many times to do this without any legal cases or anything else of the kind, Sure I'll give you £5k for something you are trying to destroy out of spite, As I said expect a legal matter now this is just beyond a joke, Thanks for all the comments and concerns and valid points.

Considering .nano was posting BoxSlots offers here before the new managment and he registered a domain name(proof added to 1st post) it's pretty clear who the first/real owner is. Now he just needs to provide some proof how rickie got him to register a company to his address and that's it.

Looks like a clear case of the usual ''scam'' , all BS put aside .

let's say nano. is telling the truth and he was offered some money for the company which he never received , then legally or not legally doesn't really matter as far as WJ is concerned.

Anyway if he can provide proof of this , maybe he got a chance tho all Staff seems to be on rk-boxslots side .

too bad buddy (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back