Status
Not open for further replies.

nano.

Hello everyone,

As some of you will be aware I am the original founder/creator of BoxSlots.

The point of my post here today is to let you into some truths and background information a majority of you are not aware of.

Rickie Murphy is an ex RapidSpeeds employee. When my business was created I started by reselling their products so it gave me time to build a close relationship with him via Skype. At the beginning this was solely for support.

A month or two went by and after many conversations together it became apparent that we were both not happy with how things were being run at RS and he was interested in getting involved with BoxSlots. At this moment in time I was thinking great, I have a guy interested in my business with the experience of a larger company that was doing well, what could possibly go wrong.

Not long after these talks Rickie broke the news to me that he had left RS and wanted to go into business with me. Surprisingly he failed to mention that he was actually sacked by them and didn't leave on his own terms (I found this out much-much later).

In November 2010 after a fast expansion of our client base we felt the need to gain some security and register the business officially. Being naive I allowed Rickie to do this in his own name & address but there was a reason for this. In talks with I had with Rickie he would tell me stories about Darren (Owner of RS) getting arrested for charges such as terrorism. Obviously he was not a terrorist but he was deemed responsible because the business was in his name. Due to the fact that Rickie lives by himself we both agreed that this was the best option if anything like this were to happen to us. After speaking to another ex-employee at RS it became apparent that NONE of this ever happened. From the beginning he was creating the illusion that I could face some serious trouble and it would be a lot safer registering to his address.

A few months of good trading went by, the business was growing at a good steady rate and we had hired a few staff to help ease the load. Everything at this point was great, some minor disagreements but that was just people expressing their opinions. Nothing wrong with that.

September 2011
I will admit here a few personal issues got to me. A few major things happened in my life and my attendance became a bit sparse for a small while but not to a point where I thought it was a huge issue. I felt after the year I had, considering the high amount of work I had put in, I needed a some time off & a bit of space. I informed Rickie of my situation and he appeared to relate to my issues with his past experiences. I really did believe that after I got my head straight again I could get everything back on track and really put 110% into the company. I was never given this opportunity.

As a few days went by things started to get heated about my lack of attendance. Whenever I would try and speak to someone their attitude had changed towards me, anyone could see that. I considered that something was going on without my knowledge, but I certainly didn't want to believe it.

After a few days of hard thinking I came to the decision that I would sell my 50% share of the business to Rickie. With all the drama in my personal life and the sudden change of attitudes at work, everything had got a bit too much for what I could handle. We agreed a sum of money (very very under-valued) and we left it at that.

14 days I had been waiting for my payout. Rickie had apparently requested a bank loan and was waiting for a response which I considered fair enough so I waited.. and waited..

One morning I woke up and all my access had been revoked, all shell/email/whmcs/bank passwords had been replaced and I was left with no money and no security. But it was okay, what use is all this without a domain name right? Rickie took the liberty of accessing my domain reseller account and moved it to his own registrar. It's quite simple to see that here; http://whois.domaintools.com/boxslots.com

So here I am, no access, no domain, no money.. But it's okay right.. Because I am still a 50% share holder in the company! A quick call to the companies house told me that Rickie had officially removed me from the business register on the 20th August without my consent or even any knowledge.

Now I really was left with nothing.

This guy played me from the beginning, everything was structured so eventually I would be forced out of the picture.

Now I have been left with nothing, a year of my life has been wasted and I beat myself everyday for it.

This post is for all those that show this guy such a high level of gratitude. He is not a technical expert with vast amounts of experience. He is a scum bag and a fraud who took it in his stride to screw me over from the beginning.

I have solid proof regarding the bills, companies house certificates and domain registrations.

I feel sorry for anyone affected in the recent downtime, it's painful to see that this was all caused by their lack of knowledge/security.

Thanks for reading, It feels great to get this off my chest.

PROOF.

http://i.imgur.com/upd1C.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ARiEI.png
http://i.imgur.com/oQmbf.png

Last edited:
47 comments
Please provide print screens/photos taken of documents. I've read everything but we can't take action unless some sort of evidence is given. Also I was told that boxslots has it's own building, is this true? Because if it is I'd imagine you would have spoken to the owner in person.

As Sp32 stated, please provide proof. If you can, make it public so everyone is aware who is right and who is wrong (though if you wish to keep it private PM a member of staff) and we'll do what we can.

You should collect all information regarding that and PM some moderator, Hawk, Mindy or robert normally deal with hosting scams.

If that's true they will be booted from here most likely.

wow, a great read.. But like JmZ said you can't trust anyone no further than you could throw them. Not saying you were stupid for starting a business with a stranger online rather in person, but you are a bit for not checking up on things more often. If this is true, you could have prevented this from happening if you weren't so gullible and put your put down so to speak. Show us the documents required so we can judge this matter accordingly, I'm for once actually interested in something posted here as oppose to never, ;)

i believe you dude l0cal :s

well OT :
why would someone will try to take over a company which is down with no database
right now dude "nano" seems to be telling the truth well according to me
still we need proofs or didnt happened

(man i this is one interesting thread)

Jamie you was removed legally for being a 19 year old no good for nothing drug addicted child, You tried to black mail me with threatening to destroy all nodes unless you got X amount of cash, then you continued to do so by stealing and so forth, Hey tell you what bud, Why dont we go the whole 9 yards here, fire up your documentation for the company i had to mail to you because your broke ass couldn't afford to pay for postage :D

Go ahead then Rickie because such documents do not exist, there has been no legal representation throughout the whole ordeal. Yet.

pi0tr3k

To answer your question, my mother was diagnosed with a rather severe case of Hydrocephalus.

The thing that triggered my absence towards the end was to do with my girlfriend.

Please people, stop posting your pointless posts that clutter this thread up, we're trying to understand what's going on.

if your next post consists of no proof nano. you will receive a ban for creating false accusations. I will give you 30 minutes.

Jamie you was removed legally for being a 19 year old no good for nothing drug addicted child, You tried to black mail me with threatening to destroy all nodes unless you got X amount of cash, then you continued to do so by stealing and so forth, Hey tell you what bud, Why dont we go the whole 9 yards here, fire up your documentation for the company i had to mail to you because your broke ass couldn't afford to pay for postage :D

If it was HIS company then you could NOT remove him. End of story.

We are talking how you stole his business, not how he tried to get it back.

@nano. just PM a moderator.

Proving that you are a scum, just trying to rip in while we have an issue already time to move on mate, ill also be posting all legal documents to you started thsi thread you handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back