Status
Not open for further replies.

viruz99

* Saw lots of customers filling up the boxslots sales threads - Bitch about it here instead (y)

They are claiming its due to whmcs again but well 99% hosts on WJ are using it and none are having these issues

77 comments
supposedly this was patched a week ago. Maybe they just didn't apply the patch,idk. I think servedome also suffered from this.

There is no other WHMcs bugs at this time.
w1zl1f.jpg

I guess, there are some hidden exploits out or maybe hacker already has gotten access details before boxslots patched whmcs.

Last edited:
There are possibilities of bugs to be found . As latest releases are having major changes being made .

Example : WHMCS developer - Matt Himself as expressed that the bug was found since WHMCS v4 .

Lets wait what WHMCS as to say regarding boxslots reports .

Last edited:
No logic at all in that reply. It's called an exploit for a reason, if there were "known" exploits, WHMCS would fix them.

Fun fact for the day: There can be things called "Hidden Exploits"!

If there was exploit you wouldn't be the first target. Why don't you check your logs? Do you even have logs? Do you know how to find an exploit in the logs?

No logic at all in that reply. It's called an exploit for a reason, if there were "known" exploits, WHMCS would fix them.

Well like i said in the first post 99% of hosts here use whmcs - even smaller & noob companies that know little about security , yet nobody reported any hacking in the last few days/weeks.

If it was just random , dozen of other hosts would have been hacked as well.

+ same company twice in the same week....hmmm

^

its simple competitors are jealous because BS was the only provider who offered RS clients 16TB free backup servers.

I guess someone got butthurt because of that and started this continuous attacks on BS.

anyway good luck for all

+ same company twice in the same week....hmmm
Sounds more like someone trying to get vengeance to be frank, that would explain why it was twice in the same week. It's not a matter of lax security, it's a matter of someone knows something the developers don't. Oh well, let's just search the WHMCS files for the exploit and fix it ourselves? Oh wait.. WHMCS files are encrypted, not much can be done there. And yes, we do have logs, but again it's down to WHMCS and they are taking their time answering the tickets.

Sounds more like someone trying to get vengeance to be frank, that would explain why it was twice in the same week. It's not a matter of lax security, it's a matter of someone knows something the developers don't. Oh well, let's just search the WHMCS files for the exploit and fix it ourselves? Oh wait.. WHMCS files are encrypted, not much can be done there. And yes, we do have logs, but again it's down to WHMCS and they are taking their time answering the tickets.

You can block most of those attacks on the server level, you don't really need WHMcs code. Did you even secure your main server?

^ they refund it to me..... and i am now happy

thx BS for refund. and work hard to fix all so more people will come back to your host.

I won't go in details or debate..

Just to let u know the thing "Hidden Exploits" does exist...Search Engine is your friend.

Yahoo-rogers server was having hidden exploits(was found out by a guy) which allowed ppl to create id's with symbols which were banned by Yahoo.He used it for almost year to create & sell those special Id's..yahoo finally found it & patched it.

People act to know everything...specially if they r running some hosting solution on managed Server ...:facepalm:

Maybe its SQL injection or sum other attack and not WHMCS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back