VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@itmees

hey man be careful maybe you are logging in into a VPS which is given to somebody else :)) :))

confirm it before doing things on that

mine wouldn't work by using apt-get update! had to go in manually and update resolv.conf then it updated but unable to use usenet on it :| program installed okish had to brute force ip:8080/sabnzbdplus and nothing is downloading on it :( hope issues for vps.boxslots.com:5656 gets sorted ASAP as I need an OS reintall as didn't want 11.04 ubuntu wasnted 10.4 LTS x64

I keep messaging for 5 hours, but you never responded :( (Zack)

Zack your site is down, no communication, can you please tell me the easy and reachable way to ask for refund? I do not think you guys can cop the situation :)

I didn't got my VPS details, I have submitted ticket, e-mail and still nothing. I've even tried live chat right now, nobody accepted the chat.
I'll wait another 24h, if still nothing, I will ask for full refund, must be a week of downtime.

Its not my problem that you haven't got enough staff, techs, or even been unlucky !

Everything has been up for me for a little over 12h. Not sure why everyone stresses so much about boxslots main site if their VPS is up???

Nice. Came to site, live chat was online, I clicked, now waiting, refreshed and chat is offline again. :(

I contacted Rickie yesterday - then he got banned
I contacted Zack today - waiting
I requested pass for billing system yesterday - nothing (even checked junk)
I requested pass for billing system today - same

Doh. :(

The Billing url is now again updated , and this time its final and stable . If you are unable to retrieve pass then just make an ticket via sales .

Code:
http://billing.boxslots.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back