VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks BoxSlots, I just finnished setting up my VPS and it's running blazing fast so far. Let's hope it will stay that way for a very long time :)

VPS's are being deployed, almost finished with them all, if you guy's want an installation request, just submit a ticket & I'll get right on it.

I'm staying and give BS another shot.

just finished setup my site with new IP again. hope this will be the last time I have to do this (within a week).:facepalm:

yep, my vps is back aswell (Y) whmcs wont send me pass reminder though, anyhow - thats not very important atm - off to installing (Y)

Sorry for the Email issues guy's we will be fixing that in the morning :(

If you haven't received your VPS, please submit a ticket. (Also if you are wanting any installations)

yeah im giving them another shot to but they seriously need to learn how to handle these situations better, time to reinstall everything

@public_html
We have taken the right precautions & are 99.99% sure that this will not happen again.

@lostindestiny
We are giving clients two weeks of free service due to the mishap.

Didn't receive details...can't reset pass(never receiving the reset instructions mail)....none in live chat who can help.

Zack, please help me out.

Edit: sorted with Zack

Last edited:
Zack[BoxSlots];1161035 said:
Hime, please submit a support ticket man.
I am not being able to retrieve my password for billing. I can't submit a ticket. Should I create a new account?

When I requested a new password Gmail decided to dump the email into my spam folder. So be sure to check in there as well. It only took about 10 minutes for it to arrive, but about 20 for me to figure out where it was.

@boxslots

When i go to boxslots.com/billing and click on login i get "page cannot be found"

Also will I get an email with new VPS details? or will my old details work?

Thank you

Last edited:
Simply Reset ur password to fix that problem guys... Contacted support here & got the news that BS is getting some more upgrades to be in full flow!

It will be back soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back