VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when everything will bac online, we are tired from waiting

Hey bud, what seems not to be online? Please submit a ticket & leave the ID or contact me via Private message so we can get this straightened out.

UPDATE: Xen's orders will be deployed tomorrow, sorry for the wait guy's.

I saw this on vps custom plan:
"We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For furthur information, please contact us."

I already have custom plan, can I still continue my custom plan for next month?

again boxslots facing problem,my vps active in boxslots clientarea,when checking vps panel,there no vps active,and when trying to view details using clientarea its giving me connection error,what the hell going on with boxlosts? and also they not refunding.

same here i been with them a week lost first vps and to get all files again then lost second vps in aweek sent a ticket i want my money back for this please refund me box slots

Maybe this could be something due to the disagreement (or whatever it worked out to be) Between Nano and rk-boxslots? I'd certainly be concerned considering theres been alot of "negative" remarks relating to Boxslots, also the fact that the "new owner" is somewhat related to Rapidspeeds?

OMG, I'm going to backup my two days database and this happens !!!

If anyone can speak English, please give Rick a call on his skype (his skype is offline but forwarding a call to his phone. I think that)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back