VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they even bother sending an official mass mail stating hackers may have your personal information / data / passwords, first time? I will go ahead and assume they didn't, since it wasn't posted here(yeah, someone always posts such things).

I'm wondering if it's competition behind it. Because a lot of people from rapidspeeds went to boxslots. :(

Anyway, I hope data didn't get lost again.

No idea. People don't write "Hey I'm from BoxSlots" in notes you know?

P.S Karma is a bitch. When you steal a company something has to go wrong.
not only that but I find it funny hosts that secure their servers don't seem to have an issue :|

mine has been fine no one got into our whmcs :facepalm:

Hey guys why are making things even more complicated to them . This was a bug since the WHMCS V4 Release not even WHMCS Developers had clue regarding it. Until we had to report it .

Some of the companies did get effect because of this bug. At-least let them have some space rethink what they can do for their clients. If your not able to wait. Try to convenience them for the refund or any other compensation suits you better.

If you go on posting here, they wont have peace of mind to think what they have to do regarding this issue.

It would be better only clients facing issues and their staff members reply in this thread . Which would not lead to any misunderstandings.

Peace Guys...

Hey guys why are making things even more complicated to them . This was a bug since the WHMCS V4 Release not even WHMCS Developers had clue regarding it. Until we had to report it .

Some of the companies did get effect because of this bug. At-least let them have some space rethink what they can do for their clients. If your not able to wait. Try to convenience them for the refund or any other compensation suits you better.

If you go on posting here, they wont have peace of mind to think what they have to do regarding this issue.

It would be better only clients facing issues and their staff members reply in this thread . Which would not lead to any misunderstandings.

Peace Guys...

That bug was fixed a week ago or so and there is no new exploits. WHMcs was down due to a failed PHP upgrade by their web host HostGator so it's not related to WHMCS.
w1zl1f.jpg

Last edited:
boxslots has a special treatment here or why some post are deleted?

No idea. I just asked if they sent a mass mail and let you all know hackers have your personal information / data / passwords. I guess they didn't, hence someone deleted my post. Thanks!

i've only signed up with boxslots for a week and i've only worked on my site for a couple of hours and then disaster came. i'm frustrated but come on people, i think people at boxslots are doing all they could to get this up and running. it's not even their fault. so quit complaining, by doing so, they are not going to go any faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back