VPS BoxSlots.com - Build-A-VPS starting from £3.00/month (Netherlands/USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronS

mWPwH.png

Who are we?

BoxSlots Ltd is a fully registered UK company formed in November 2010, since that time we have provided our services to hundreds of clients from over 60 different countries worldwide. We take pride in our first class support and are always happy to assist our customers.

Payment Methods

We currently accept AlertPay, Bank Transfer, Cheque, PayPal, and major credit/debit cards.

On sign up dont forget to use the recurring 10% discount code "10OFF"

Custom VPS plans (NL/USA)

Custom VPS - Starting at only £3.00GBP/month
  • Intel® Xeon® E3-1240 (1x 3.70 GHz)
  • Starting from 256MB Dedicated RAM
  • Starting from 10 GB SATA3 HDD Space
  • Connection starting from 50Mb/s
  • Unmetered Bandwidth Transfer
More info »

Packges Include

Free Support
SolusVM Control Panel - Reinstall OS, Reboot, Change Hostname, Online SSH Client
OpenVZ Virtualization
Choice of Linux OS
Free IPv4 Address
Huge range of Operating systems

Hardware
Intel® Xeon® E3-1240 processor (4 Cores, 8 Threads @ 3.30 GHz - Turbo Frequency 3.70 GHz), 16GB - 24GB ECC DDR3 RAM, WD Black Caviar 7200RPM SATA3 disks.

Datacenter

SmartDC, Rotterdam, Netherlands.

• Redundant Core Routing | Brocade XMR 8000
  • Multiple 10GigE transit and peering uplinks
  • Transit Providers: Equinix, Global Crossing (Rotterdam & Frankfurt), Level 3 (Amsterdam, Rotterdamn, Frankfurt), Telia.
  • Internet exchanges: AMS-IX, DE-CIX, L-INX, and several others in Europe and US, multiple private peers.

PowerLoft, Virginia, USA.

• Redundant Core Routing | Cisco CRS-1 & Juniper MX-960 3D
  • Multiple 10GigE transit and peering uplinks
  • Transit Providers: Level3, Telecom Italia (Seabone), Deutsche Telekom & Global Crossing (GBLX).
  • Internet exchanges: New York, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Ashburn, LA and Palo Alto, several others in Europe, multiple private peers.
Not allowed

• Illegal Child Content
  • Virus/Exploit Activities
  • Terrorist Activites
  • Email Spamming
  • Flooding
  • Fraud
  • Phishing
  • Port Scanning

Contact Us
If you have any questions about our services, please visit our contact page for live support, sales support phone line, and a ticket area.

We also have a live chat link on the side of our website.

Last edited:
28 comments
One of the best stuff BoxSlots has brought in So Far... This will be great for me! :D

----

Sir, Are There yearly payment procedures? So Far Only Monthly Payments... :S

Starting from that price, yes ;)

One of the best stuff BoxSlots has brought in So Far... This will be great for me! :D

----

Sir, Are There yearly payment procedures? So Far Only Monthly Payments... :S

Right now due to payment calculations, monthly is the only available payment method. We will be adding more in soon.

Further payment times have been added (Montly/Quaterly/Semi-Annualy/Annualy)

Last edited:
Starting at only £3.00GBP/month
Intel® Xeon® E3-1240 (1x 3.70 GHz)
Starting from 256MB Dedicated RAM
Starting from 10 GB SATA3 HDD Space
Connection starting from 50Mb/s
Unmetered Bandwidth Transfer

price is good,looks like a good deal

Okay so I bought the 1Gbps NL Plan 3 yesterday NL-250

Right now I am super-pleased with the server, the service and the support
The thing I liked most about them isnt just their super HDD and server plans, but their support and staff available most of the time on Skype :)

Yesterday I was able to talk with their manager for about 30-40 minutes thanks to the help of iHate on skype and he cleared off all my doubts and any questions I had in mind professionally and politely.

I ordered the server then itself and got it within 2 hours (which is quite fast based on some custom things I wanted in server)

Today I did faced some Hiccup in morning when I found that my main ip had cpanel license trial expired and at that time Rick (manager) was also offline in skype so it did stirred me a bit since I really wanted to use WHM as it was urgent for me to transfer my site from old server to this new server today itself but due to their fast and active support, I was yet again satisfied.

This time first Cameron helped me quickly replying my tickets and later on I was attended by their staff member Bharat who yet again helped me and even called Rick as he manages Cpanel license and got me my paid WHM license active in minutes.

This was the story regarding their great support, behavior and cooperation.
As per server, I havnt tested any download/upload speeds yet as its for my site for now but the Server response time, its connection speed and the CPU processor is really awesome.

They deliver what they say, I got both Quality and Quantity at the same time at real good prices :)

PS: Right now I am really happy with the 3 core CPU I got in my vps ^_^

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/iwXZCu.jpg[/SLIDE]

My vouch is with them (y)

Boxslots is great and so is their support.

And yes, both Rick and Bharat are always online. As only these 2 Boxslots team members added on my IM :)

Last edited:
ordered a custom plan several hours ago. created a ticket for pending order 3 hours ago then checked back the ticket and it's closed without any notice.
Ticket #990105

edit: got to chat with the live support and they said it may take up to 24 hours. so i guess i will have to wait.

Last edited:
All orders are dispatched same day some times it takes a little longer due to the mass of orders pending - sorry for the delay we allocate carefully to prevent disk I/O issues and steady %wa,

@Neha yes unmetered = unlimited.

BoxSlots replied "We only start from 50GB and it is £5 per 50GB."

But the custom VPS plans have 20G choice, my current choice is 10G, can i upgrade to 20G? or i need to by a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back