Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Blonde or Brunette?

Blonde or Brunette?


  • Total voters
    110
Status
Not open for further replies.

77 comments

For me a hot sexy big OO hot ass Brunette (my Mrs she is in the kitchen:D)

c535e1.jpg
 
I think brunettes are nicer, they dont look so fake...
You get alot of blondes that put wayyyyyy too much make-up on..
Most brunettes i know or have seen dont look orange like blondes
On the other hand you do get some nice blondes.

Megan Fox :D
[slide]http://i.imgur.com/EWGQC.jpg[/slide]
 
Brunette for me though there is the odd blonde here and there that I do like =) and they better have a rack that I can ski down =)=) like so;

[slide]http://minimages.com/images/32666884959251118145.jpg[/slide]

JGM =)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

E
Active Member · Joined
3,487
Messages
165
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom