Bl.st - Earn up to 70% PPS - Competition now started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have a question.

My question is do we still have to make a sale in the first 14 days if we are on the Pay per Download plan?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

you delete too many files.Wtf?

Hello SpreeX, Bl.st is a DMCA complaint cloud host, we delete files that receive a DMCA notice up to 48hours from approval.
"too many files" is a thing of perspective, for you 10 files are too many and for another 20,000 files are a lot, but this isn't the issue with DMCA, we abide the law and when ever a file gets a DMCA notice we inspect the request and comply.

I hope this clears your concern.

Hi Blast Support
a query, I also posted my income discharges from my site that's a bonus?, is in addition to the premiums sold?, I'm on PPD
and if I want to receive my payment via my WZ where I place my nonedero?, because I only read mail for payments

Hi Blast Support
a query, I also posted my income discharges from my site that's a bonus?, is in addition to the premiums sold?, I'm on PPD
and if I want to receive my payment via my WZ where I place my nonedero?, because I only read mail for payments

Hello jaimito90, if you add a site and income comes from that sites traffic you get extra 10%.
You need to put your Z number in the Mail field, it is an error that will be fixed soon.
cayQP3C.png

Thank you for working with Bl.st good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back