Bl.st - Earn up to 70% PPS - Competition now started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice PR talk there (getting same from fileOM).

Do you guys really think we'd believe that official people from movie studios etc look at some people's blogs and take time out of their busy schedule to write abuse e-mails?

Don't make me laugh.

Bottom line: random people report shit & you basically remove short after, regardless of how "legit" the claim was.
It's easy to prove us otherwise, you know. Just show all the official e-mails you get. With studio mail headers or whatnot.

But you don't. FileOM admin also didn't. He hid behind the "we get so many e-mails daily" defense :)

Last edited:
Nice PR talk there (getting same from fileOM).

Do you guys really think we'd believe that official people from movie studios etc look at some people's blogs and take time out of their busy schedule to write abuse e-mails?

Don't make me laugh.

Bottom line: random people report shit & you basically remove short after, regardless of how "legit" the claim was.
It's easy to prove us otherwise, you know. Just show all the official e-mails you get. With studio mail headers or whatnot.

But you don't. FileOM admin also didn't. He hid behind the "we get so many e-mails daily" defense :)

Hello Anurr, what are you trying to say exactly in your post? you just assume things.

Yes we do take time reading the DMCAs we are getting and for the best of our knowledge and experience we check to see if the DMCA is legit.
I'm not going to show you anything as I'm not standing for trial here or in need to prove you anything.
Bottom line is you can believe what you want, the only thing that I want to make clear is that in regards to Bl.st don't assume anything and let us do the work in regards DMCA that Bl.st is getting.

I have no clue what fileOM does in regards to his business you can ask him in his thread.

I hope this clears your bulging mind in regards of DMCA and Bl.st.

Hello everyone,
502 bad gateway error is now fixed.
Letting everyone know that we are still monitoring this for errors, but it seems perfect now.
Sally :wub:

is there manual plan available? as 80%-70% PPS

Would you plan for a Fixed PPS plan?

Last edited:
Hello :) Very nice filehost looks impressive with attractive plans & features :)

we can just hope this filehost gonna be best filehost :)

Thanks for this wounderfull filehost

Good Luck

Best Regards TrueMaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back