Bl.st - Earn up to 70% PPS - Competition now started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm interested in working with you, how long do files stay on server before they are deleted? do you have feature to flag certain files for premium only?

thanks!

2014-07-27$19.12PENDING

waiting for payment via paypal.

I have an question.Why did you take fee from my last payment? I requested with paypal.

i'm interested in working with you, how long do files stay on server before they are deleted? do you have feature to flag certain files for premium only?
thanks!
The file life time (for inactive files) is 5 days for 0 downloads. Registered is 30 days with 0 downloads. File life for premium users is unlimited.

Note: They respond to DMCA promptly. Files will be gone in less than 12 hours.

2014-07-27$19.12PENDING

waiting for payment via paypal.

I have an question.Why did you take fee from my last payment? I requested with paypal.

Hello spreeX,
As you know, payment goes out every Monday exactly as in the last 3 times that you got it.
We do not take fees.
Sally :sun:

Last edited:
Hello, Sally,

Yes, you send without fee but when I get it to my paypal account, paypal takes fee from me.When you send it to paypal you should see fee amount or you can select in paypal ''friends or family'' section.Then you will not pay fee or we :)

First of all and before everything else, Eid Mubarak to everyone!

Second, I would like to announce our brand new feature on Bl.st.
User Limits, now every user can set a limit to his/her files from my account:

yIrMGSc.png

How does it work?
You can set a limit for example of 500MB, that will enable a free download for any file in your account that is under 500MB but if files are over 500MB free and
registered users will be asked to upgrade their account to premium, simple and easy.

Third, payments started rolling today and will be finished by tomorrow, if you didn't get your payment today most likely you will see it tomorrow.

Have a good week everyone and thank you for working with Bl.st

Last edited:
Hello, Sally,

Yes, you send without fee but when I get it to my paypal account, paypal takes fee from me.When you send it to paypal you should see fee amount or you can select in paypal ''friends or family'' section.Then you will not pay fee or we :)
That are paypal fees.....crossborder US EU (depends on your location) and so on...a company that probably send 2-300 payments at a time to select "family or friends"?I know that paypal are stupid but lets not exagerate.Already too much talking about pp here :))

Payments are on Mondays? until what day should I do the payment request?

Hey jaimito90, I'll explain by giving an example as it's easier like that.

If it's Sunday 3rd of August and you request payment before 24:00, you will get the payment on the 4th of August Monday the next day.
If it's Friday 8th of August and you request payment, you will get the payment on the 11th of August Monday the next week.

I hope the above explains it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back