Bl.st - Earn up to 70% PPS - Competition now started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

I would like to let everyone know that we have started payment roll and they will end by tomorrow the latest.
Also, we have started implanting new cool features to Bl.st as locking your files so no one will be able to copy and 9 different hosts for the remote upload feature and numerous updates and upgrades, we always listen to you :)

And in conclusion we here at Bl.st are going to celebrate Pakistan independence day at the 14th of August and India independence day at the 15th of August with a blasting promo of $20 PPS.

SqqDldI.jpg

wyhTQUJ.jpg

Rules that apply to this promo:

Promo will start on 13th of August 23:59EST and will end on the 15th of August at 23:59EST.
Bonuses are restricted to a single affiliate user (so that means - don't make multiple accounts!)
If any attempt is made in manipulating the system, you will be banned without warning.
1 sale will earn you a total of $20.
Bonus payment will be paid on the regular payout date on Monday 18th of August.
Bl.st reserves the right to revoke the competition at an any given time without prior notice.
If the 1 sale you make on those dates will be over $12.95 the bonus will still be $11.59.
To enter - simply register and select the PPS program or change to PPS mode if you're already registered.
Rules can be added at any time - so check back! The program details will stay the same.
As this is a promo, the first 50 affiliate users who request the bonus payment will have the bonus, once the 50th affiliate user is paid - the competition will end (it can end on the date specified above or if 50 affiliates request the bonus payment - which ever comes first).

Last edited:
I would like to use this website more but I could not get enough sales for PPD.They changed my account ppd to pps.Thanks for payment.

ppd rates are already low, no chance for continue ppd?

Can you please elaborate what RU hosts did you choose? And does one have to have premium in BL.st to use them or is one-sided premium enough (premium with a given host in the list)?

Thanks!

Can you please elaborate what RU hosts did you choose? And does one have to have premium in BL.st to use them or is one-sided premium enough (premium with a given host in the list)?

Thanks!

Hello Anurr, I will announce the list of new remote upload sites added when we will have this function working tomorrow, premium with a given host will be enough.

I stopped working with them and deleted all files.The reason is if an user does not sell a premium in 14 days the system will move automatically to PPS from PPD.That makes inessential to use bl.st.Close ppd program better !

I stopped working with them and deleted all files.The reason is if an user does not sell a premium in 14 days the system will move automatically to PPS from PPD.That makes inessential to use bl.st.Close ppd program better !

Hello SpreeX, thank you for your suggestion.

Hi

earning no work why ?

why this erorr message

No such file

Why do not you answer my private message?

Last edited:
Whats going on ? I'm testing to download files i've uploaded and posted and they all give "No such file" when you have waited past the captcha and hit "download"

Servers broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back