Bl.st - Earn up to 70% PPS - Competition now started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
unilimted space for free users too ?

you better remore that 20% from referrers and make 10% for webmasters ... to attract webmasters ..

------

• 1-10 sign ups per period will be counted at 65% per signup
  • 11-100 will be counted at 70% per signup
  • 51+ and above will be counted at 80% per signup
  • ------

i dont understand ...

• 51+ and above will be counted at 80% per signup
it should be 101+ right ?, ( you mean monthly )

non active files deleted after .. ?

normal pps plan is 65%/50% for rebills !??

are the rebbils auto ?

Hello DejaVu,

No unlimited space for free users.
Refs get 20% and webmasters get 10%, what would you like it to be?

It is 51+ and not 101+, it is a typo that will be amended.
None active files for registered users delete after 30 days and for premium they never delete.

PPS plan up to 10 sign ups is 65% / 50%, 11-50 is 70% / 50% and 51+ is 80% / 50%.

What does auto re-bills mean? re-bill occur at the date they should occur in an automatic way unless the user either requested to be removed or canceled his subscription.

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Regards
Rurik

Hello everyone, we are happy to announce that we are upgrading the server again, it's the 4th time this month which reflects on our growth.
Thank you for the continuous support and please bare with us a few hours until upgrading is complete.

I'm sorry but why did not you make all before open website.If we can not upload nothing you can not earn money.I try every kind of upload does not work.Ftp does not connect, remote upload (null file size error) flash upload (no free place in disk error) If you do not solve these all problems I will not use any more your website.I lost 2 hours today just for upload to your website.

Hello spreeX, there is nothing to be sorry about.
As you know hosting is a growing business and sometimes it takes time to make a server upgrade.

We are doing the best we can to finish the upgrade and provide you the best possible service in fast and orderly way, please be patient until we finish.

Hello spreeX, there is nothing to be sorry about.
As you know hosting is a growing business and sometimes it takes time to make a server upgrade.

We are doing the best we can to finish the upgrade and provide you the best possible service in fast and orderly way, please be patient until we finish.

I understand you but as you know we do not want to waste time with upload problems.Can you please tell me when will upload work?

Well, users deserve the right to be notified before any planned upgrade, instead of keep on trying to upload for hours by all means in vain then commenting their issues to find out the bad news (too late).

A notification message in red once you log in wouldn't be that hard I guess.

P.S. : Would you please stop liking each single of your posts. It's kind of weird.

I had plans for Saturday. I'm just saying..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back