BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Storage 10000 GB and i have only used around 300 GB.

Then i forget that my Premium will expired. But since free Account have 1000 GB storage, my usage storage still acceptable....at least that was the theory.

But the real...as soon as account turned into Free...i've got around 500 files deleted and storage usage now only around 200 GB, of course i can Re-up, but very wasting times to see in forum posts which links are delete since there's no info.

Still wondering...i only used around 300 GB, only 1 day i forget to extend...but the storage usage still under limit...don't understand why they need delete lot files. I can understand if after my account turn free and i have excess free user limit, but it's not excess free user limit, so massive deleted like that questionable and not according their TOS. Damn....i hate the moment when i forget to extend my Premium and how they easily made massive delete ( it's less than 1 hour after your account turned into free account ) !

look at this:

unbenannt3sshc.png

seems because of this message:
bitshare ignoring me since 3 months...
seems i have made payout to wme, how the thell i should know only wmz working.. srsly scamhoster
now money gone? xd

like i thought.. scamhoster

@bitshare account eehm sry nvpmuzic

read again:
"bitshare ignoring me since 3 months.."

and why do you think its spam? :) funny guy srsly..

When I have a problem always someone answer by fb on private and fix everything. Bitshare is and will be my principal mirror link, even with delays I know They soon will fix them and become fastest in payments, I hope in it, from May the sales began again to wake up, so I am sorry , they are still good !

WMZ received after 75 days, however delay is still increasing.

i think everyone should stop uploading to this host until the payout is back to normal. they are slowly delaying payout for close to 3 months, if suddenly they close tomorrow, all your 3 months pay are gone. try to choose hosts that pay weekly or at least monthly, you won't lose that much if they close shop.
Do you think it will help us? It would be death sentence to this filehost. Bitshare is running out of money or it's implementing some new techniques against frauds like netload (NL is holding money up to 90 days), but I guess they are simply out of cash flow. The delay will continue to grow, currently it's about 2-3 more days per each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back